Windows 10: Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I download it I payed for it Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC Customer Ann Deveau Order Number #4738 Order Date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anndeveau, Feb 20, 2020.

1. anndeveau Win User

Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro

how do I download it I payed for it

Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC

Customer

Ann Deveau

Order Number

Order Date

02/16/2020

License Key

<Product Key removed by Moderator>

Download Link

Link Windows 10 Pro x8632 BIT RAM<4GB​

Link Windows 10 Pro x6464 BIT RAM>4GB​

Backup link from Microsoft

Installation Instructions:

https://allkey4u.com/setup-windows-10/

***Edited for TOU/COC violation***

***Original title: Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC***

:)

anndeveau, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Octopuss Win User

Windows 10 forced download

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Octopuss, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro

windows 10 related

You need to perform a clean install:

The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro

1. Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Query related downloading

2. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  3. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  4. Query related to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query related to Windows: I have purchased a lenovo laptop with Window 10 now its webcam and myc is not working the service centre has asked me to installation of OS that will need to re-installation of windows, i am not able to understand what is the connection of windows and webcam.Can anyone help...
  5. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  6. Query related to Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query related to Windows Updates: Do I need all of the updates that Windows is rolling out ? I don't work from home and this is my personnel home PC. ***Modified title from: Home PC*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-related-to-windows-updates/99bcd24b-760e-4e00-afc5-909f90cb3a2d
  7. Query related to purchase of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query related to purchase of Windows 10: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  8. Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro: I got a Lenovo x1 Carbon from a friend. How do I remove Win 7 Enterprise and install Windows 10 Pro for Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd Generation Intel Core i7? I know I missed the Jan 14 2020 upgrade deadline. What are the procedures that I should do? I do not have much...
  9. Query related to Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to Firewall: Is windows firewall sufficient enough to protect my computer? Should I go for ZoneAlarm free firewall? (I don't have any hardware based firewall and I am using Avast free antivirus software)...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144