Windows 10: Query related to failed subscription

Discus and support Query related to failed subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had an app that I signed up for a free trial try to change my card for the year after the free trial ended. The payment failed due to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnthonyBosco1, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Query related to failed subscription

Hello, I recently had an app that I signed up for a free trial try to change my card for the year after the free trial ended. The payment failed due to lack of funds on the card they attempted to withdraw from. My question is; Is there a way to cancel that transaction so that they do not try to change me anymore or does it automatically cancel? Also, how many times would they try to charge my card before giving up? Thanks in advance...

***Modified title from: Failed charge subscription***

:)

AnthonyBosco1, Mar 2, 2020

2. Query related to SMB1.0

Hi Craig,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to using SMB 1.0 on your PC.

You may want to read the articles on SMB from TechNet forums and see if that help.

However, we do have dedicate forum where you should be able to find proper information related to your query. Let me point you in the right direction, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped in the knowledge on SMB1 to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Mar 2, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Query related to failed subscription

Is this a symptom of a failing PSU?

If the machine is failing to POST then it isn't related to anything with the trojan/worm.

It can be a failing battery, try what imperialreign suggests to test.

newtekie1, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Query related to failed subscription

1. Query related to failed subscription - Similar Threads - Query related failed

2. Biling Query for Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Biling Query for Subscription: Good daykindly assist with the Billing query, I was Billed twice on April 2023 on the 19 April 2023 and 20 April 2023 for my subscription, kindly assist with updating my account....
  3. Biling Query for Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Biling Query for Subscription: Good daykindly assist with the Billing query, I was Billed twice on April 2023 on the 19 April 2023 and 20 April 2023 for my subscription, kindly assist with updating my account....
  4. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  5. Activatation related query

Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  6. Query related to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query related to Windows: I have purchased a lenovo laptop with Window 10 now its webcam and myc is not working the service centre has asked me to installation of OS that will need to re-installation of windows, i am not able to understand what is the connection of windows and webcam.Can anyone help...
  7. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  8. Query related to Netflix subscription

Query related to Netflix subscription: I installed the Netflix app on my desktop PC on 04/30/2020. I clicked on the app today, 05/12/2020, and it indicated the next billing cycle is on 06/03/2020. I actually started viewing Netflix just 2, or 3 days ago. I redeemed a 25 dollar gift card for Netflix before I...
  9. Query related to Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to Firewall: Is windows firewall sufficient enough to protect my computer? Should I go for ZoneAlarm free firewall? (I don't have any hardware based firewall and I am using Avast free antivirus software)...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144