Windows 10: Query related to Installed Memory on PC

Discus and support Query related to Installed Memory on PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Dell E5450 running x64-bit Windows 10 Pro. I have a installed physical memory of 8 GB out of which total physical memory is showing 7.89 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RohanPillai, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Query related to Installed Memory on PC

I have a Dell E5450 running x64-bit Windows 10 Pro. I have a installed physical memory of 8 GB out of which total physical memory is showing 7.89 GB and available physical memory of 4.15 GB. I don't understand why there is such a huge gap in between these. I checked the answers to similar questions and as per them: I did uncheck the maximum memory option in msconfig. I also ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool but it did not show any errors. Can anyone help me with this? Let me know if you need anymore information.

***Original title: [Windows 10] Available Physical Memory very less than total installed***

:)

RohanPillai, Mar 23, 2020

2. Query related to SMB1.0

Hi Craig,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to using SMB 1.0 on your PC.

You may want to read the articles on SMB from TechNet forums and see if that help.

However, we do have dedicate forum where you should be able to find proper information related to your query. Let me point you in the right direction, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped in the knowledge on SMB1 to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Query related to installing Injustice 2 on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to installing Injustice 2 on your PC.

During my research, I found that the ultimate edition of game is only available for Xbox now, and that is the reason you are not finding the option to install it on PC. Usually, certain games will be available to play on multiple devices at the same
    time. However, in your case the game is only available for Xbox.

I hope this clarifies your query regarding the game.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Query related to Installed Memory on PC

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Query related to Installed Memory on PC

1. Query related to Installed Memory on PC - Similar Threads - Query related Installed

2. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  3. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  4. Update related queries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update related queries: Heloo microsoft. I have intel core i3 7th generation processer but i am in a confuse should i update windows 10 regularly as my ram is 4gb ram. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-related-queries/218bacdf-c8b7-4ce9-8fc4-17ce4c378f19
  5. Query related to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query related to Windows: I have purchased a lenovo laptop with Window 10 now its webcam and myc is not working the service centre has asked me to installation of OS that will need to re-installation of windows, i am not able to understand what is the connection of windows and webcam.Can anyone help...
  6. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  7. Query related to installing Injustice 2 on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query related to installing Injustice 2 on PC: I'm trying to install Injustice 2 on my PC from the Microsoft Store, which I've already digitally purchased on my xbox account. However, it won't let me install it on my PC when I click the one in my library. But when I type it in the search bar it comes up with the same...
  8. Query related to SMB1.0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query related to SMB1.0: I'm responsible for about 25 computers running different versions of Windows. Some of them see the entire network, but several don't. I just found out that if I enable SMB1 on my computer the problem goes away. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903. Other computers may not be...
  9. Query related to Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to Firewall: Is windows firewall sufficient enough to protect my computer? Should I go for ZoneAlarm free firewall? (I don't have any hardware based firewall and I am using Avast free antivirus software)...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144