Windows 10: Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem

Discus and support Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MickeMikaelsson, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem

Hi!

My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10.

Is there a driver that windows10 supports?

Regards

Micke

***Original title: E3276 4g modem driver***

:)

MickeMikaelsson, Feb 20, 2020

2. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem

Asphalt 8: Airbone lag when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem)

Hi Tomass,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

It seems that that, by connecting internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem),
    Asphalt 8: Airbone game is unable to get the internet speed which require to run the game smoothly.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check for the internet speed which require to run the
    Asphalt 8: Airbone properly.

If the network speed to play the game via Huawei E3131 (USB modem) is ok, the try updating the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network Adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) driver.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem

1. Query related to installing drivers on Windows 10 for Huawei E3276 Modem - Similar Threads - Query related installing

2. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  3. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Query related to Windows

Query related to Windows: I have purchased a lenovo laptop with Window 10 now its webcam and myc is not working the service centre has asked me to installation of OS that will need to re-installation of windows, i am not able to understand what is the connection of windows and webcam.Can anyone help...
  6. Query related to purchase of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query related to purchase of Windows 10: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  7. E3276 4g modem driver

E3276 4g modem driver: Hi! My 4g modem huawei e3276 wont install, the driver is rejected by window10. Is there a driver that windows10 supports? Regards Micke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e3276-4g-modem-driver/2f808a93-4cf5-4137-bb78-8fc18b7dbcd2
  8. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  9. tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem

tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem: Hello. I've tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem but it doesn't get connected with the internet. I use GTmobile as provider. The modem states 'connected' and does recieve/sent some KB but on the window toolbar (right under) the network logo states 'no internet...
  10. Huawei Modem not working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei Modem not working in Win 10: HI there, please please can somebody assist me. I will explain as detailed as possible what my problem is. I am using a Lenovo think Centre M57 pc, I installed the new Windows 10 operating system and like it very much, however my Huawei E352 Modem is not working on this...