Windows 10: Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible . I hate that it save my credit card #... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RH30328, Feb 7, 2020.

1. RH30328 Win User

Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store

I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible . I hate that it save my credit card #

***Original title: I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible . I hate that it save my credit card #***

:)

RH30328, Feb 7, 2020

2. Windows Store NOT allowing me to make ANY purchase!

Hi Veritasyn,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you facing the same issue when you trying to install free apps?
    • Does the issue persist only to purchased apps?
    If the issue prolongs only to purchased apps, I suggest that you contact our sales and billing department as they will be better equipped to help you resolve the issue. To contact the above department click on the link below

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpContactUsPage/

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store

1. Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Query related making

2. Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!: I am entering the correct Microsoft Password when making a purchase in Microsoft Store, but it is telling me, that it is incorrect! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-purchase-in-microsoft-store/d5a0b7d1-2c15-4c8f-a8b4-ad62c0b9d07a
  3. Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a Purchase in Microsoft Store!!!: I am entering the correct Microsoft Password when making a purchase in Microsoft Store, but it is telling me, that it is incorrect! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-purchase-in-microsoft-store/d5a0b7d1-2c15-4c8f-a8b4-ad62c0b9d07a
  4. Activatation related query

Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  5. Cant make purchase in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant make purchase in microsoft store: Hello i want to ask, i am trying to buy addson In 'CONCEPTS' app with my microsoft surface pro x device. but in payment section i have to put my account address in UNITED STATED in default. cant choose any other countries, how to resolve this? i have update my profile...
  6. Refund related queries

Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  7. Query related to purchase of Windows 10

Query related to purchase of Windows 10: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  8. Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft: Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition? ***Original title: Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?***...
  9. Query related to raising a Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query related to raising a Complaint to Microsoft: Hello, Where can ik send an complaint to Microsoft and ho sure is it that they will answer? Regards, Leo ***Original title:Complaint***...
  10. Microsoft Store query

Microsoft Store query: Hello :) (This is my first time here, and still very much a novice with W10 even after all this time !) When checking for updates in the Store, there seem to be quite a few that are downloaded that hardly seem to be of any relevance to me. For example: Groove Music, Films...