Windows 10: Query related to Metered connection

Discus and support Query related to Metered connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; One of your state members [mediator ] showed me ,AND explained they7 steps to remove the "METERD CONNECTION" THANK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulklugh [klu ], Oct 17, 2019.

1. Query related to Metered connection

One of your state members [mediator ] showed me ,AND explained they7 steps to remove the "METERD CONNECTION" THANK YOU, I am an amateur when It comes to computer's.

***Original title:I [ HAD TROUBLE WITH METERD CONNECTIONS!]***

:)

paulklugh [klu ], Oct 17, 2019

2. Metered connections in Windows 10

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me guide you how to turn on metered connection on Windows 10.

To turn on the metered connection follow the below steps:

• Connect to the network that you want to turn on the metered connection.

• Click on the network icon on the system tray and click on
      Network settings.

• Click on Wi-Fi on the left pane and click on
      Advanced option on the right side.
    • Now you can turn on the metered connection.
    Hope this helps. Post us in case if you have any further issues with Windows, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    WINDOWS 10 ONEDRIVE AND METERED CONNECTION

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query on how to allow OneDrive application on a metered connection, please provide us the following:

• Which version of OneDrive application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Query related to Metered connection

OneDrive - Metered Connection

Hi Sayyid,

Since you're using a SIM to be able to use the internet, Windows 10 automatically set your connection as metered if your Internet service provider limits the data you can use.

You can turn the Set as metered connection option to OFF by following these steps:

• Click the Internet access icon from the Taskbar.
    • Click the network where you are connected, then click Properties.
    • Locate and toggle the Set as metered connection to OFF.

Let us know if the message still appears after following the above mentioned steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Query related to Metered connection

1. Query related to Metered connection - Similar Threads - Query related Metered

2. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  3. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  4. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update related queries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update related queries: Heloo microsoft. I have intel core i3 7th generation processer but i am in a confuse should i update windows 10 regularly as my ram is 4gb ram. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-related-queries/218bacdf-c8b7-4ce9-8fc4-17ce4c378f19
  6. Query related to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query related to Windows: I have purchased a lenovo laptop with Window 10 now its webcam and myc is not working the service centre has asked me to installation of OS that will need to re-installation of windows, i am not able to understand what is the connection of windows and webcam.Can anyone help...
  7. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  8. Query related to SMB1.0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query related to SMB1.0: I'm responsible for about 25 computers running different versions of Windows. Some of them see the entire network, but several don't. I just found out that if I enable SMB1 on my computer the problem goes away. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903. Other computers may not be...
  9. Query related to Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to Firewall: Is windows firewall sufficient enough to protect my computer? Should I go for ZoneAlarm free firewall? (I don't have any hardware based firewall and I am using Avast free antivirus software)...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144