Windows 10: Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a Lenovo x1 Carbon from a friend. How do I remove Win 7 Enterprise and install Windows 10 Pro for Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd Generation Intel Core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Meilam, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Meilam Win User

Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro

I got a Lenovo x1 Carbon from a friend. How do I remove Win 7 Enterprise and install Windows 10 Pro for Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd Generation Intel Core i7? I know I missed the Jan 14 2020 upgrade deadline.

What are the procedures that I should do? I do not have much computer OS installation/removal experience.

Assuming all the data in this Lenovo X 1 Carbon can be erased.

Thank you.

***Original title: How to remove Win 7 Enterprise and install Windows 10 Pro for Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd Generation Intel Core i7***

:)

Meilam, Mar 5, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 5, 2020
  3. NickSteel Win User
    Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Query related to performing Clean Installation of Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Query related performing

2. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  3. Query related to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query related to Windows: I have purchased a lenovo laptop with Window 10 now its webcam and myc is not working the service centre has asked me to installation of OS that will need to re-installation of windows, i am not able to understand what is the connection of windows and webcam.Can anyone help...
  4. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  5. Query related to Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query related to Windows Updates: Do I need all of the updates that Windows is rolling out ? I don't work from home and this is my personnel home PC. ***Modified title from: Home PC*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-related-to-windows-updates/99bcd24b-760e-4e00-afc5-909f90cb3a2d
  6. Query related to purchase of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query related to purchase of Windows 10: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  7. Query related to Installed Memory on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query related to Installed Memory on PC: I have a Dell E5450 running x64-bit Windows 10 Pro. I have a installed physical memory of 8 GB out of which total physical memory is showing 7.89 GB and available physical memory of 4.15 GB. I don't understand why there is such a huge gap in between these. I checked the...
  8. Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro

Query related to downloading Windows 10 Pro: how do I download it I payed for it Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC Customer Ann Deveau Order Number #4738 Order Date 02/16/2020 License Key <Product Key removed by Moderator> Download Link Link Windows 10 Pro x8632 BIT RAM<4GB Link...
  9. Clean Install Partitions Query

Clean Install Partitions Query: My laptop has become somewhat slow to login and switch between accounts. I want to do a clean install. See the partition map below. The 500GB SSD has two main partitions - C: for system files and X: for backups. I'm happy to wipe C: and the other system partitions but want to...
  10. Unable to perform a Windows 10 Clean Install

Unable to perform a Windows 10 Clean Install: Because my PC has many issues I want to do a clean install. However, I am having the following issue. When I go to start the install to my PC C drive, I get this error message. "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table, Windows...