Windows 10: Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

Discus and support Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukasPN, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LukasPN Win User

Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again.

Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?

***Original title: Can I get a refund on Forza 7***

:)

LukasPN, Dec 2, 2019
  2. jiean1 Win User

Refund for Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I want to refund Forza Horizon 4 as the game is not working as it should for me, but I couldn't find the refund button for it. Can I have it refunded as quick as possible?

jiean1, Dec 2, 2019
  3. RimaYadav Win User
    refunding forza horizon

I bought forza horizon for Rs.5000 but when I installed it, it coudnt lanch or start. So I would like to get my money back and refund the game

RimaYadav, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Lachie G Win User

forza horizon 3 hot wheels refund

hi, I recently bought Forza horizon 3 hot wheels not knowing that you had to buy the full game for it to download(see picture)

how do I request a refund?

the request a refund button on my account page isn't there.

thanks,

Lachie G, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7 - Similar Threads - Query related refund

2. Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download: Before upgrading to windows 11 I uninstalled all games, changed the main HDD storage to a SSD then performed the upgrade. Now trying to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 It sends me to install the xbox app, then I click to install said games to only put the launch icon in...
  3. Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download: Before upgrading to windows 11 I uninstalled all games, changed the main HDD storage to a SSD then performed the upgrade. Now trying to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 It sends me to install the xbox app, then I click to install said games to only put the launch icon in...
  4. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  5. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  6. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Refund

Forza Horizon 4 Refund: I've had enough with forza horizon 4, let me refund it i've tried downloading it for 5 weeks and it still isnt able to finish downloading, fix your goddamn store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-refund/0c534cba-5fdc-41b2-891c-8e81459366c2
  8. Query related to refunding Minecraft

Query related to refunding Minecraft: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 yesterday using my grandfathers microsoft account. I realized that I had gotten the wrong version I needed Java edition, sense then I purchased the Java edition, is there any way I can return the original version the one for windows 10?...
  9. Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft: Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition? ***Original title: Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?***...
  10. Can I get a refund on Forza 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund on Forza 7: I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?...