Windows 10: Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

Discus and support Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukasPN, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LukasPN Win User

Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again.

Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?

***Original title: Can I get a refund on Forza 7***

:)

LukasPN, Dec 2, 2019
  2. jiean1 Win User

Refund for Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I want to refund Forza Horizon 4 as the game is not working as it should for me, but I couldn't find the refund button for it. Can I have it refunded as quick as possible?

jiean1, Dec 2, 2019
  3. RimaYadav Win User
    refunding forza horizon

I bought forza horizon for Rs.5000 but when I installed it, it coudnt lanch or start. So I would like to get my money back and refund the game

RimaYadav, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Lachie G Win User

forza horizon 3 hot wheels refund

hi, I recently bought Forza horizon 3 hot wheels not knowing that you had to buy the full game for it to download(see picture)

how do I request a refund?

the request a refund button on my account page isn't there.

thanks,

Lachie G, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7 - Similar Threads - Query related refund

2. Can I get a refund on Forza 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund on Forza 7: I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?...
  3. Query related to SMB1.0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query related to SMB1.0: I'm responsible for about 25 computers running different versions of Windows. Some of them see the entire network, but several don't. I just found out that if I enable SMB1 on my computer the problem goes away. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903. Other computers may not be...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4, then went to play it and I get the splash screen then I hit enter and that works, then I hit continue and it loads and loads then the game just closes completely. How can I fix this problem?...
  5. Forza Horizon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon: Hi I downloaded Forza Horzion 4 yesterday from the Microsoft store. It was 69gb and took a few hours to download. now every time i click on the game icon its comes up then closes. i really want to play the game but i don't know what is the issue....
  6. Query related to Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to Firewall: Is windows firewall sufficient enough to protect my computer? Should I go for ZoneAlarm free firewall? (I don't have any hardware based firewall and I am using Avast free antivirus software)...
  7. Forza 4 Horizon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4 Horizon: Hi All,, I started playing Forza 4 Horizon on PC with the 14 days trial period of the Game Pass. The problem is that it can't save anything. Everytime the error states that the servers are unavailable. This even happens when I was online. Biggest issue is that my...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144