Windows 10: Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

Discus and support Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition? ***Original title: Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AidanCrismon, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

Hey i was wondering if i could refund minecraft for windows 10 edition?

***Original title: Wondering if I could refund Minecraft for Windows 10 edition?***

:)

AidanCrismon, Mar 5, 2020

2. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi Janelle,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to getting a refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

I would suggest you get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store support team
    , where they have the right tools and access to provide you a refund related to the purchase made for Minecraft.

If you have any further queries related to Windows, please get back to us and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a refund for a wrong version purchase for Minecraft.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to purchase from Microsoft, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

If you have purchased the game from Mojang, then we would suggest you to contact the

Mojang Support
    team and check for the refund related query.

We would also like to inform you that Minecraft has two collections, i.e.
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter and Master Collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft

1. Query related to refunding the purchase of Minecraft - Similar Threads - Query related refunding

2. how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase: how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-refund-for-your-minecraft-purchase/c253aee5-5d8b-4ef0-b14b-d4b358a2653b
  3. Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help: I already tried mojang support, they didnt help. I'll paste when i said there here: - so when I bought Minecraft today, I bought Minecraft java edition and I know it because when i went to play on hypixel on lunar I was playing. I was on the server. so I KNOW I bought a java...
  4. Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Purchase and or Refund Help: I already tried mojang support, they didnt help. I'll paste when i said there here: - so when I bought Minecraft today, I bought Minecraft java edition and I know it because when i went to play on hypixel on lunar I was playing. I was on the server. so I KNOW I bought a java...
  5. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  6. Refund for Minecraft purchase

Refund for Minecraft purchase: hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all blocks and in the middle of mining it freezes for a good 5 seconds then crashes. I've gone to other questions and done everything...
  7. Query related to purchase of Windows 10

Query related to purchase of Windows 10: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  8. Query related to refunding Minecraft

Query related to refunding Minecraft: I purchased minecraft for windows 10 yesterday using my grandfathers microsoft account. I realized that I had gotten the wrong version I needed Java edition, sense then I purchased the Java edition, is there any way I can return the original version the one for windows 10?...
  9. Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store

Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store: I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible . I hate that it save my credit card # ***Original title: I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible ....
  10. Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7: I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4? ***Original title: Can I get a refund on Forza 7***...