Windows 10: QueryPerformanceFrequency QPC is 10 mhz since windows 10 1809.

Discus and support QueryPerformanceFrequency QPC is 10 mhz since windows 10 1809. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's locked on 10mhz instead of ~3mhz like it used to be on 1803 and below, it's harmful for mouse responsiveness especially in esport games titles.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Straszy, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Straszy Win User

QueryPerformanceFrequency QPC is 10 mhz since windows 10 1809.

It's locked on 10mhz instead of ~3mhz like it used to be on 1803 and below, it's harmful for mouse responsiveness especially in esport games titles.

:)

Straszy, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. QueryPerformanceFrequency QPC is 10 mhz since windows 10 1809. - Similar Threads - QueryPerformanceFrequency QPC mhz

2. Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overclocking 5400 Mhz Limit on Windows 10 Home?: When i overclock my Intel 9600K processor to 5300 Mhz, the sistem is stable , and i can run any program and benchmark programs to test it, and it works fine. But when i put to 5400 Mhz the system is booting and the windows start normaly , and even i can play some old games...
  3. Windows update to 1903 since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1903 since 1809: I face this problem three times, actually my system is running slow and I don't know the reason, but I am sure it is a software problem. every time I try to download or update to the latest version of Windows, that is, 1903. We are offering this update to compatible devices,...
  4. Windows 10 on 256 mb memory and p3 900 mhz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 on 256 mb memory and p3 900 mhz: Works 256 mb ram and pentium iii 900 mhz on Windows 10 version 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-256-mb-memory-and-p3-900-mhz/90c975a0-3602-459f-b7e1-63458a60c9bb
  5. 5g MHz network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5g MHz network: Can I upgrade a dell laptop to use a 5g MHz network? The codes of b,g,n indicate it is currently not able to recognize the 5g MHz network. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-mhz-network/cebd7bae-625a-45a0-8c3f-fde50cf0ab70
  6. Win+Tab slower since Windows 10 update to 1809 version

Win+Tab slower since Windows 10 update to 1809 version: Hi, Not a big deal but the "Win+Tab" switcher is not as fast as it was in 1709, the version I come from. The windows take one second to start their animation and reduce their size into tiles, then a freeze occurs over two or three seconds before being fully operational....
  7. Two annoyances since 1809

Two annoyances since 1809: Hi folks, Looked around a lot and no fixes for either. Both of these started upon install of 1809 update. NOTE: SFC, all of the usual cut and past recommendations do nothing. Others have both issues. Here are my annoyances: Error 1534 User Profile Numerous Events...
  8. QueryPerformanceFrequency returns 10mhz on Windows 10 Build 1809+, causing performance...

QueryPerformanceFrequency returns 10mhz on Windows 10 Build 1809+, causing performance...: It appear something has happended to the timer subsystem resolution on Windows 10 starting from Build 1809. QueryPerformanceFrequency() returns 10mhz (10ms) which is causing the GUI et al to have latency. DPC latency is also elevated post 1809 installation. This happens on...
  9. Problems since update 1809

Problems since update 1809: Does anyone have the same problems ? Notification center : _ Notification center does not display history. _ During an alarm (clock for example) nothing happens except the notification icon of the task bar which changes to white color. Microsoft Edge : Edge does not shut...
  10. Backup Fails since Windows 10, version 1809 update

Backup Fails since Windows 10, version 1809 update: Since the update, my backup will not complete. I checked the Event view and it says. "The backup was not successful. The error is: The media is write protected. (0x80070013)." How do I resolve this?...