Windows 10: Question 1: How do I update?

Discus and support Question 1: How do I update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know how to update to the latest windows version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jamhwn, Feb 20, 2021.

1. jamhwn Win User

Question 1: How do I update?

I want to know how to update to the latest windows version.

:)

jamhwn, Feb 20, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Question 1: How do I update? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 20, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Question 1: How do I update?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Question 1: How do I update?

1. Question 1: How do I update? - Similar Threads - Question update

2. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  3. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update: I only just learned that the next wave of mitigations for CVE-2023-24932 are coming out tomorrow/April 9th, and that this update will be applied automatically by Windows Updatewill this be its own update, or will it be included in the Cumulative Update for...
  4. Questions About the Upcoming April 9th Secure Boot Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  6. Question Regarding Win 11 update

Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...
  7. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions

I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions: I'm trying to update financial information for barclays credit card ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-financial-information-by/7abd780f-9144-4230-a672-6222bb748608
  9. I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions: I'm trying to update financial information for barclays credit card ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-financial-information-by/7abd780f-9144-4230-a672-6222bb748608
  10. I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions

in Windows 10 Gaming