Windows 10: Question about 1803 update

Discus and support Question about 1803 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've downloaded the 1803 ISO with the MCT. Can I use that to update my other PC without losing anything? I'm trying not to have download the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Clint, May 6, 2018.

1. Clint Win User

Question about 1803 update

I've downloaded the 1803 ISO with the MCT. Can I use that to update my other PC without losing anything? I'm trying not to have download the update again.

Thanks

:)

Clint, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Question about 1803 update

1. Question about 1803 update - Similar Threads - Question 1803 update

2. Questions about Automatic updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about Automatic updates: Hi Guys, If automatic update is set at every 03:00 AM but the PC is off, what will happen? Will it automatically update when it is powered ON the next day? If restart is scheduled during off hours, I suppose it will only download and install. The restart will be done during...
  3. Question about 2004 update

Question about 2004 update: I just updated one of my laptops to 2004 and it went fine, but then I noticed in the start menu app list at the bottom, under "Other" there is an app called ms-resource:ProductName. IIRC, it wasn't there before I updated from 1909 to 2004. I read it might go away after more...
  4. Question about disabling updates?

Question about disabling updates?: So I disabled updates after hearing all issues with november updates, until the 16th of december. I'm currently on 1903 ? And no issue but hear 1909 is a mess should I enable after new update is out after 1909 submitted by /u/BownerPvP [link] [comments]...
  5. update about 1803 version to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update about 1803 version to 1903: why upgrade message from version 1803 to 1903 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-about-1803-version-to-1903/c9ce1e6a-cb3e-4799-b724-2e1d3c8759c7
  6. Question about update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about update: I am a non- insider and I installed .113 build from uupdump.. I checked for updates to get onto .116 build but I got KB4497936. Did anyone else get this update? Why didn't I get the .116 update? 132936
  7. A question about service updates

A question about service updates: Lately I have been getting pop ups outside of active hours that say something like updates are available do you wish to restart you computer? If I restart my computer and go to windows update it says kb4074588 available and awaiting restart (for example). My question is why...
  8. Question about Automatic Updates

Question about Automatic Updates: Computers at my school always installing updates right after a user logged in. I have set scheduled time to 12 AM but i'm confused with Automatic Updates and AUOptions (don't know what it excatly called) If i disable Automatic Updates, and set AUOptions as "automatically...
  9. Question about updates

Question about updates: I installed Win 10 Home which is build 10240. After installing some updates, it's still showing v. 10240 while Microsoft has released build 10565. Do I have to do a re-install to get the latest fixes and features? 26756
  10. Question about Automatic Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Automatic Updates: I have a question about Windows 10 and Automatic upgrades, windows 10 is free for a year, I was reading an article that said you will have to upgrade your computer by 2016 if you want to keep windows up to date? I thought Windows 10, once installed and activated, was free...