Windows 10: question about 3d builder

Discus and support question about 3d builder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a question about 3Builder app. I wonder if there is an option to measure the elevation of an object starting from the lowest point of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sarah Howard3, Apr 9, 2019.

1. question about 3d builder

I have a question about 3Builder app.

I wonder if there is an option to measure the elevation of an object starting from the lowest point of the object rather than from the center.

I want to make multiple squares at the same elevation.

All the squares have different dimension.

:)

Sarah Howard3, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Question about 3D builder for Windows 10

Sorry for the late response. It should be able to zoom in normally. It is possible that there are bugs on the
    3D Builder, causing zoom in issues. Kindly try resetting the
    3D Builder
    . To do so, follow these steps:

• On the search box, search and open Apps & features.
    • Find and select the 3D Builder.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know how things go.

Allan Mej, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Apr 9, 2019
  4. question about 3d builder

Questions on the operation of the 3D Builder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to refer the articles below and check if it helps.

How to use 3D Builder and 3D Scan for Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-3d-builder-and-3d-scan-for-windows#v1h=tab01

3D Builder FAQ

3D Builder FAQ

3D Builder user’s guide

3D Builder user’s manual

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

question about 3d builder

1. question about 3d builder - Similar Threads - question builder

2. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  3. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  4. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  6. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  7. 3d Builder object positioning question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder object positioning question: In 3d Builder, I'm trying to accurately position objects in relation to other objects. Clicking and dragging works to get it close, but to get it exact, I enter the X,Y,Z coordinates. For example, if I create a cube and position it at 0,0,0, does that position the center of...
  8. 3d Builder object positioning question

3d Builder object positioning question: In 3d Builder, I'm trying to accurately position objects in relation to other objects. Clicking and dragging works to get it close, but to get it exact, I enter the X,Y,Z coordinates. For example, if I create a cube and position it at 0,0,0, does that position the center of...
  9. Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder: Dear All, A few years back I bought a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder disk. Loaded it and spent a lot of time creating a configuration that I wanted. When completed, I imaged the build and have it stored on a separate detachable drive. What I want...
  10. 3D Builder Question

3D Builder Question: I have used this application in the past, but I am puzzled with not being able to find the "Lock" that is normally displayed if I select a shape and then the sizing tool. This lock icon is should be displayed bellow the sizing tool and it locks and unlocks the aspect ratio....