Windows 10: Question about a program

Discus and support Question about a program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just want to know if www.ammyy.com is reliable or not when transferring data from one computer to another and keep a copy of the files at the company... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbdullahSami1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Question about a program

I just want to know if www.ammyy.com is reliable or not when transferring data from one computer to another and keep a copy of the files at the company that manufactured the software

:)

AbdullahSami1, Jun 5, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 5, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Question about a program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Question about a program

1. Question about a program - Similar Threads - Question program

2. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  3. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  4. Question about program icons in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about program icons in Win11: On my Win11 PC I have 2 users which use the same programs. Both have the same programs pinned to a taskbar. One user sees the correct icons pinned to a taskbar, the other one sees the same generic icon pinned a taskbar which represent different program. For example the second...
  5. Question about program icons in Win11

Question about program icons in Win11: On my Win11 PC I have 2 users which use the same programs. Both have the same programs pinned to a taskbar. One user sees the correct icons pinned to a taskbar, the other one sees the same generic icon pinned a taskbar which represent different program. For example the second...
  6. How to avoid default program question when I have default program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid default program question when I have default program?: I have Okular as a default program for pdf files.When I try to open a pdf file, Windows 10 asks every time what program I want to open that file.I choose Okular as default program.I try to open and Windows asks again.I go to default programs by kind of file and I see that...
  7. How to avoid default program question when I have default program?

How to avoid default program question when I have default program?: I have Okular as a default program for pdf files.When I try to open a pdf file, Windows 10 asks every time what program I want to open that file.I choose Okular as default program.I try to open and Windows asks again.I go to default programs by kind of file and I see that...
  8. How to avoid default program question when I have default program?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. User and Program question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User and Program question: Hello,I am writing to ask a weird question.I have 2 accounts on pc and they both can access same installed programs.But is there a way to create a 3rd user account but have it so it can have its own programs that cant be used by the other users?I need a way to install another...
  10. User and Program question

User and Program question: Hello,I am writing to ask a weird question.I have 2 accounts on pc and they both can access same installed programs.But is there a way to create a 3rd user account but have it so it can have its own programs that cant be used by the other users?I need a way to install another...