Windows 10: question about a program

Discus and support question about a program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know for sure if i am using vpn or proxy servers on one computer and not the other could a 3rd party know they were linked because of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alojajaja123, Nov 21, 2019.

1. question about a program

Does anyone know for sure if i am using vpn or proxy servers on one computer and not the other could a 3rd party know they were linked because of this app. i was playing a game and igot banned for using an autoclicker so i played by hand and gotbanned again turns out they ban past offenders fairly quickly cuz i just put some hours andclicks allby hand lol well id like totry again and not get banned but would like to use this 2play 2accounts

thanks

:)

Alojajaja123, Nov 21, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 21, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Isha Soni Win User

question about a program

Printing Hallmark cards I get this message: There is no email program associated to perform requested action"

Hi,

We appreciate you answering the questions, question are being asked to understand the issue better.

• Are you trying to print the Hallmark cards through any application like Outlook or word?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is this the complete error message?

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2: I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, We will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

question about a program

1. question about a program - Similar Threads - question program

2. Question regarding program shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding program shortcuts: I have a computer running Windows 10 that is multi-user for both me and my wife. When I install a program as the administrator under my account and set up a shortcut on my desktop the same shortcut shows up on my wife's (limited user account). So she ends up with a bunch of...
  3. New SSD, Question regarding moving programs and OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New SSD, Question regarding moving programs and OS: I purchased a Samsung SSD 500gb and I am trying to make it where my OS and all of my programs boot from the SSD, and all of my standard files are saved on my regular hard drive. The problem is, I currently have two hard drives installed due to a computer change (I pulled the...
  4. Question about a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about a program: I just want to know if www.ammyy.com is reliable or not when transferring data from one computer to another and keep a copy of the files at the company that manufactured the software...
  5. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...: I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this was something that I was able to do in the past, but I am not sure if the fact that it is a .png pic makes a difference or...
  6. Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please: Hi Folks, Thanks for all the previous help. Going to purchase a new Desktop pc for the family, and have to admit that I've lost track of the Posts and info. on this subject, as I'm in my 80's now and somewhat hard to keep up with. I imagine it is a very common question....
  7. Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Questions Re New Desktop & Virus Programs, Please: Hi Folks, Thanks for all the previous help. Going to purchase a new Desktop pc for the family, and have to admit that I've lost track of the Posts and info. on this subject, as I'm in my 80's now and somewhat hard to keep up with. I imagine it is a very common question....
  8. Question I'm curious about. I am an administrator so why do I have to run programs as an...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question I'm curious about. I am an administrator so why do I have to run programs as an...: No problem I'm just curious. I am an administrator on Windows 10. So why do administrators have to run programs (that need to be run by and administrator) as an administrator? To me the logical thing would be that as a logged in administrator all programs would be run as...
  9. Question: Loss of Outlook program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Loss of Outlook program: In the last 2 days, my Windows 10 program downloaded and installed an update. I went to access my Outlook account (2007 I believe), and got the following message. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Outlook requires Outlook Express 4.01 or greater. you can install Outlook...
  10. Question regarding programs that use Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding programs that use Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable: I am planning to install a program that requires the use of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable. I have noticed that there is a 2017 version available. Can the program I want to install use the 2017 version instead, or do I have to install the 2015 redistributable to...