Windows 10: Question about a program

Discus and support Question about a program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was looking through microsoft and different things about a pc and I came across a program called Winaero. Do any of you know if that is a safe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by babyemily, Jan 14, 2021.

1. babyemily Win User

Question about a program

I was looking through microsoft and different things about a pc and I came across a program called Winaero. Do any of you know if that is a safe and legit program to download and use? Thanks in advance

:)

babyemily, Jan 14, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Printing Hallmark cards I get this message: There is no email program associated to perform requested action"

Hi,

We appreciate you answering the questions, question are being asked to understand the issue better.

• Are you trying to print the Hallmark cards through any application like Outlook or word?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is this the complete error message?

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2: I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, We will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Question about a program

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Question about a program

1. Question about a program - Similar Threads - Question program

2. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  3. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  4. Question about program icons in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about program icons in Win11: On my Win11 PC I have 2 users which use the same programs. Both have the same programs pinned to a taskbar. One user sees the correct icons pinned to a taskbar, the other one sees the same generic icon pinned a taskbar which represent different program. For example the second...
  5. Question about program icons in Win11

Question about program icons in Win11: On my Win11 PC I have 2 users which use the same programs. Both have the same programs pinned to a taskbar. One user sees the correct icons pinned to a taskbar, the other one sees the same generic icon pinned a taskbar which represent different program. For example the second...
  6. How to avoid default program question when I have default program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to avoid default program question when I have default program?: I have Okular as a default program for pdf files.When I try to open a pdf file, Windows 10 asks every time what program I want to open that file.I choose Okular as default program.I try to open and Windows asks again.I go to default programs by kind of file and I see that...
  7. How to avoid default program question when I have default program?

How to avoid default program question when I have default program?: I have Okular as a default program for pdf files.When I try to open a pdf file, Windows 10 asks every time what program I want to open that file.I choose Okular as default program.I try to open and Windows asks again.I go to default programs by kind of file and I see that...
  8. How to avoid default program question when I have default program?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. User and Program question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User and Program question: Hello,I am writing to ask a weird question.I have 2 accounts on pc and they both can access same installed programs.But is there a way to create a 3rd user account but have it so it can have its own programs that cant be used by the other users?I need a way to install another...
  10. User and Program question

User and Program question: Hello,I am writing to ask a weird question.I have 2 accounts on pc and they both can access same installed programs.But is there a way to create a 3rd user account but have it so it can have its own programs that cant be used by the other users?I need a way to install another...