Windows 10: Question about activation keys

Discus and support Question about activation keys in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im about to finish buliding my first pc, and i was looking for a cheaper method of getting the keys (i don't want to pay 100$+) where should i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hot_dwag, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Question about activation keys

Im about to finish buliding my first pc, and i was looking for a cheaper method of getting the keys (i don't want to pay 100$+) where should i get cheap keys from? And are those websites trusted and safe? Or is there a way to get free keys?

submitted by /u/hot_dwag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hot_dwag, Dec 26, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Dec 26, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User

Upgrade. Upgrade. It's not a full OS, it's a free upgrade to an existing OS.

If it is already activated, you can download the "240" build and update from there. That is the key part...it has to be activated and listed in your Microsoft Account in order to be upgraded from preview to release. No new activations have been possible for a few now.

cadaveca, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Question about activation keys

Yup! I saw it in there this morning. I really like this new activation route they have gone so far. Super easy to maintain.

TheMailMan78, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Question about activation keys

1. Question about activation keys - Similar Threads - Question activation keys

2. question about keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about keys.: Normally I have the function keys f6,f7,f7 to control volume but for some reason now they simply don't work, I never used to need to hold down the fn key and when I do it still doesn't work. The keys themselves are still functional. It just seems as though they do different...
  3. question about keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about keys.: Normally I have the function keys f6,f7,f7 to control volume but for some reason now they simply don't work, I never used to need to hold down the fn key and when I do it still doesn't work. The keys themselves are still functional. It just seems as though they do different...
  4. Question about kms activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about kms activation: Hello,I had Windows 10 unactivated for a long time and a few days ago I decided to find a way to activate it. I found this video that told me to use this code in cmd prompt:slmgr.vbs /ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-*****slmgr.vbs /skms kms.lotro.ccslmgr.vbs /atoSo I used it and...
  5. Question About Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  6. Question About Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  7. Question about Windows activation keys.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows activation keys.: I want to buy a cheap and legal activation key from Microsoft website itself, but The Microsoft website is a maze and always keeps getting me to other places that don't seem to have an answer, please where to buy? I don't want an enterprise or student or organization license,...
  8. Question about Windows activation keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Windows activation keys.: I want to buy a cheap and legal activation key from Microsoft website itself, but The Microsoft website is a maze and always keeps getting me to other places that don't seem to have an answer, please where to buy? I don't want an enterprise or student or organization license,...
  9. Question about Windows activation keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. A Question About Disk Activity

in Windows 10 Support
    A Question About Disk Activity: Hey everyone. Just a quick question. When I open the Task Manager and look at the disk graphic in the performance tab, I can see that my main disk (which is an SSD) reads and writes every couple seconds even when I'm not running any programs. Is this normal? I know that...