Windows 10: Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't open this app.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Harry Neilson, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store

I can't open this app.

:)

Harry Neilson, Oct 21, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 21, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store

1. Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Question app downloaded

2. A question about Microsoft store app icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about Microsoft store app icons.: Hello everyone!Does anyone have any idea how to change the icon of any app from the Microsoft store e.g. Whatsapp? Even making a shortcut on the desktop, changing its icon, and pinning it to the start menu doesn't work - the icon still remains the default.Can someone tell me...
  3. A question about Microsoft store app icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about Microsoft store app icons.: Hello everyone!Does anyone have any idea how to change the icon of any app from the Microsoft store e.g. Whatsapp? Even making a shortcut on the desktop, changing its icon, and pinning it to the start menu doesn't work - the icon still remains the default.Can someone tell me...
  4. question about microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  5. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  6. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app: I have two questions.1- If I reset Xbox app, does it cause all my games delete?2- If I reset Microsoft Store app, does it cause all my apps and games delete?...
  7. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app: I have two questions.1- If I reset Xbox app, does it cause all my games delete?2- If I reset Microsoft Store app, does it cause all my apps and games delete?...
  8. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

9. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the Microsoft Store: Hi everybody Is there a way to check the status of a update when a app/game is updating? In my case a game called sea of thieves. Any help would be apricated...
  10. Question about Apps from store.

Question about Apps from store.: If I download and install free App thats not normally with Win 10 Pro 1703 from store to test if I like it, will it install like any other program, and can I easily uninstall it like before with other programs, or will it be difficult to remove cleanly-? 94155