Windows 10: Question about Apps from store.

Discus and support Question about Apps from store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I download and install free App thats not normally with Win 10 Pro 1703 from store to test if I like it, will it install like any other program, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris77, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Chris77 Win User

Question about Apps from store.

If I download and install free App thats not normally with Win 10 Pro 1703 from store to test if I like it, will it install like any other program, and can I easily uninstall it like before with other programs, or will it be difficult to remove cleanly-?

:)

Chris77, Sep 24, 2017

2. Questions about Windows Store Apps

Hi,

Sorry to mention that it is not possible.

The purchase that we make for an app is only subjected to one particular account with which you have associated it.

Hope it helps.

Joy Kemprai, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Questions about Windows Store Apps

1) Is an app a program (ie an *.exe)?

2) Non-admin user accounts are installing these and I want to block that. Is it possible?

3) I bought an app while logged into an admin account linked to my hotmail account. I used that account to purchase the app from Windows Store, downloaded and installed it. When I switched to a non-admin account on the computer, the app does not show up.
    Is this typical? Can I only use the app while logged into the user account with which it was purchased?

P

Pappy33830, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

No worries, just install and try out the free App, no likee, then uninstall.

It will leave an 'ownership' but that's about all.
    If you look for it again it will say something like 'you own this product' but not installed.

Helmut, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

1. Question about Apps from store. - Similar Threads - Question Apps store

2. A question about Microsoft store app icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about Microsoft store app icons.: Hello everyone!Does anyone have any idea how to change the icon of any app from the Microsoft store e.g. Whatsapp? Even making a shortcut on the desktop, changing its icon, and pinning it to the start menu doesn't work - the icon still remains the default.Can someone tell me...
  3. A question about Microsoft store app icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about Microsoft store app icons.: Hello everyone!Does anyone have any idea how to change the icon of any app from the Microsoft store e.g. Whatsapp? Even making a shortcut on the desktop, changing its icon, and pinning it to the start menu doesn't work - the icon still remains the default.Can someone tell me...
  4. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  5. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app: I have two questions.1- If I reset Xbox app, does it cause all my games delete?2- If I reset Microsoft Store app, does it cause all my apps and games delete?...
  6. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app: I have two questions.1- If I reset Xbox app, does it cause all my games delete?2- If I reset Microsoft Store app, does it cause all my apps and games delete?...
  7. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the Microsoft Store: Hi everybody Is there a way to check the status of a update when a app/game is updating? In my case a game called sea of thieves. Any help would be apricated...
  9. Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about app downloaded from Microsoft Store: I can't open this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-app-downloaded-from-microsoft-store/29adad86-0dcc-490e-b951-3e8e5d0eba19
  10. A Couple of Questions about Windows Store Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A Couple of Questions about Windows Store Apps: 1) Is it possible to move an existing app which is installed from an internal HDD to an External HDD? 2) Is it possible to download apps to an external HDD but use those apps on another Windows 10 PC? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/N4WW4F [link] [comments]...