Windows 10: Question about BT Headset

Discus and support Question about BT Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I connect my BT headphones to my laptop for gaming or watching videos, the audio randomly breaks up. I go in to settings, and run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hairyplotter, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Question about BT Headset

Every time I connect my BT headphones to my laptop for gaming or watching videos, the audio randomly breaks up.
    I go in to settings, and run the bluetooth troubleshooter, the results are a rough screen grab of the window in an attachment.
    What I want to know, is there a way to make this change permanent?

Using Windows 10 v1909 Build: 18363.778

Question about BT Headset [​IMG]

:)

Hairyplotter, Apr 20, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Question about BT Headset :p

cadaveca, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Blondiedk Win User
    N8 - need ringtone on bt headset and a silent phone

Doesn't make a difference either....

Does Your phone change to the silent profile when conneting BT headset or does it stay on normal profile?

Could You list Your settings on the profile that's active with Your BT headset?

THX

Blondiedk, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Question about BT Headset

Nokia BT headset

The Nokia BH-904 is a verry good choice for a BT headset, albeit it will be more expensive compared to other Nokia BT headset like BH-104 for example, one of the reason is that the 904 comes with an advance noise reduction capability with dual mic and digital
    signal processing to have a better incoming and outgoing sound and it can also connect to 2 phones at the same time...

VoIP either done in the phone or PC has nothing to do with the BT headset, as long as the headset is connected either to the phone or PC, any calls, normal or VoIP (in fact any sound) will be channeled to the BT headset, hence you can use them for it...

friedbrains, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Question about BT Headset

1. Question about BT Headset - Similar Threads - Question Headset

2. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  3. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about recovering files: Ok so awhile back I saw a video explaining how to make a hidden folder and secure it. Basically alt+0160 and then add files into it and goto cmd and apply +s +h attributes. So at the time I thought hell thats a great idea lets hide some stuff on flash drive. So I put a bunch...
  4. question about recovering files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  6. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  7. Hey, i came here with a question about solving my arctis 3 headset mic problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hey, i came here with a question about solving my arctis 3 headset mic problem: Yesterday, my mic was very weird noises when moving around and i had very tangled cables, i untangled the cables overnight and today the mic doesn't want to work, i've tried so many software solutions but none worked, also i dont think its a hardware problem since it works on...
  8. Question Usb audio speakers keeps switching to headset high definition audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Usb audio speakers keeps switching to headset high definition audio device: Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread! For a few weeks I have been having this problem, for example, I change from my headset to my speakers in the inferior right corner as shown in the screenshot to my USB speakers and it stays that way. But after a...
  9. Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird question regarding a headsets connection to pc: Hi there! I bought Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset a couple of months ago. Besides thinking it might not be as loud as i thought, although i might not have configured it well on the synapsis, i think its great! Now, my "problem" is this. As you might know, this...
  10. Asus X553S Combo Jack/Headset Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus X553S Combo Jack/Headset Question: Hello, I have just bought the above laptop and need to use a headset for talking to my colleagues. My headset has two separate standard microphone and headphone leads, but my laptop has only one socket. Whenever I plug either into the laptop, something called SmartAudio...