Windows 10: Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...

Discus and support Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am sure there may be a simple answer to this question, but I would like to ask this as a precaution. In Windows 10, I have both a primary and backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LordoftheSith327, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...

I am sure there may be a simple answer to this question, but I would like to ask this as a precaution. In Windows 10, I have both a primary and backup music collection folder with hundreds of subfolders albums, artists, custom folders, etc. and thousands of songs FLAC, AAC, and MP3. I have both folders stored on both my desktop PC and external hard drive. I am in the process of updating my primary music collection folder by ripping another CD album, creating a converted copy, backing it up to the backup music collection folder, and transferring both folders to the external hard drive. Now,

:)

LordoftheSith327, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Jan Del Win User

Music folder setting question

Hi Sudono,

Adding Album Art to your music keeps things organized in your music library. We suggest following the steps below in order to add Album Art to your music files:

• Look for an Album Art for your music and save it to your computer.
    • Right-click the album art image and select Copy from the context menu.
    • Open Windows Media Player and go to the Album stab.
    • Search for the album you want to add the Album Art to.
    • Right-click on the album and select Paste Album Art to add Album Art to the track.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 2, 2022
  3. How to copy and paste photos from one folder to another.

Hi Randy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

• Open the photo folder location, right click on the photo and select Copy from the drop down.
    • Now go to the folder location where you wanted to paste the photo, right click on the on the blank space and Select paste from the drop down.
    Hop this helps let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 2, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...

1. Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to... - Similar Threads - Question Copying Pasting

2. Copy and paste option in folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste option in folders: Hi,With some folders there's the 3 options for conflics with copy/paste: - replace- keep the version- Create a copyBut sometime, there's only the first 2. How can I change add the "create a copy" option? Thanks!...
  3. Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...: I am sure there may be a simple answer to this question, but I would like to ask this as a precaution. In Windows 10, I have both a primary and backup music collection folder with hundreds of subfolders albums, artists, custom folders, etc. and thousands of songs FLAC, AAC,...
  4. Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Copying and Pasting Primary and Backup Music Folders from Desktop to...: I am sure there may be a simple answer to this question, but I would like to ask this as a precaution. In Windows 10, I have both a primary and backup music collection folder with hundreds of subfolders albums, artists, custom folders, etc. and thousands of songs FLAC, AAC,...
  5. Copy And Paste Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy And Paste Question ?: Hi, On my Mac, it's very easy to do a COPY of any image, or part of any image, or most anything showing, by simply holding down Control-ALT-4 and dragging around what you want to copy.. Can't find anything equivalent on my W10 pc. Is there ? And, is there some program I...
  6. Question about Image Backups.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Image Backups.: I backed up my GPT windows system drive to a MBR hard drive through the windows built in tool. I have to revert to this backup and it keeps failing. Would converting the MBR drive to GPT make the system image restore work? If not what should I do? I have already ran DSKCHK on...
  7. Multiple Folders not copying and Pasting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Folders not copying and Pasting.: I just updated to Windows 10 PRO Build 18363.592 Version 1909. When I try to copy 4 or 5 folders from one location to the other, nothing happens. I have to copy one folder at the time. This is very annoying. Is there any fix for this? Thanks...
  8. Copy paste question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy paste question: So I have what might be an easy question, but I can’t find an answer by googling: how can I get the “merge formatting” paste option in Word on a Mac? submitted by /u/Liz600 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt3tuv/copy_paste_question/
  9. Cant copy and past to/from remote desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant copy and past to/from remote desktop: Hi All, this problem is getting worse and happens daily. I have Windows 10 Pro. I have 2 monitors and use Remote Desktop Version 10.1.1088.0 on my system. I use this all day. I go back and forth between the RDP and my windows desktop apps. (excel, word, Outlook, etc)....
  10. Copy / Paste from Edge Address Bar Question

in Browsers and Email
    Copy / Paste from Edge Address Bar Question: If I right click in the address bar, I don't have the option of "copy" in the drop down menu. I must select "select all", right click again and select "copy". I can then paste to a new tab or other destination. Is this the norm for Explorer / Edge or is there something else...