Windows 10: Question about creating a computer.

Discus and support Question about creating a computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was planning on creating a simple computer that could run Windows 10. I am planning out all of my parts right now and got confused about how it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GamingBear53, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Question about creating a computer.

I was planning on creating a simple computer that could run Windows 10.

I am planning out all of my parts right now and got confused about how it could run Windows 10. I don't have a lot of experience yet, so I appreciate any support.

Is there a Windows 10 OS inside one of the physical parts or do I have to set it up with a USB?

Thanks for the help!

:)

GamingBear53, Jun 22, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 from disc made from one computer on computer that crashed

For us to further isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions.

You've said I've tried all the suggested solutions including making a Windows 10 Media Tool on a flash drive.

• What are the suggested troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Were you able to create an installation media on a flash drive?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Pag, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Question about creating a computer.

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Question about creating a computer.

1. Question about creating a computer. - Similar Threads - Question creating computer

2. Creating Computer log in credentials question ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creating Computer log in credentials question ?: When creating a Windows Computer log in creadentials which are the outlook gmail and not gmail account creation alias, password , name and surname allowed characters ? and which locations and birth date can you choose according to your pc region without having to confirm the...
  3. Question about saving files to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about saving files to my computer: Hey all, I'm an armature photographer so being able to manage my files is important to me, and for the last couple weeks I have had no issue doing so, but today I was alerted that I was out of OneDrive storage. I do not want to save my files in OneDrive, I would like to...
  4. Several questions about the computer area?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several questions about the computer area?: -How can I find out the admin password? -I don't know. Do not change it. The pc still has a user account without password -Can I use my leptop to do something with my sister's mobile phone, e.g. that it goes off or has no more Wlan? -Do you know how I write a batch file...
  5. Question About Logging Into my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question About Logging Into my computer: I have a work laptop. When I got it, I briefly set it up with a personal account before my IT person took it over to get it set up for work. Whenever I turn on the computer, it prompts me to log into account ABcd (first initial last name). However, every time, I have to click...
  6. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: I have a few questions about wim/winpe/imagex. Is there a way to create a .WIM file for a windows installation that has already been created. Im basically wanting to (for now) create a .wim file that I can install as a sort of custom "factroy image restore" I understand doing...
  7. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Support
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: ACCIDENTAL DUPLICATE.. SORRY. I have a few questions about creating .WIM files. Can you use DISM to create a .WIM on an already installed partition from the usb windows installer. Or must you use WINDOWS PE and imagex or run it before windows is actually installed. It seemed...
  8. A few questions about using and creating wim files

in Windows 10 Support
    A few questions about using and creating wim files: I have a few questions about wim/winpe/imagex. Is there a way to create a .WIM file for a windows installation that has already been created. Im basically wanting to (for now) create a .wim file that I can install as a sort of custom "factroy image restore" I understand doing...
  9. Question About Create System Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question About Create System Image: If you create a system image using Create System Image in Backup and Restore and save it to an internal hard drive in an enclosure connected via usb, can you just use that as a replacement hard drive and just replace your current hard drive and use the one the System Image is...
  10. Question about Computer booting into BIOS not w10

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Computer booting into BIOS not w10: Hey all, so the issue is, i got a NEWER(to me) MOBO and set up the computer as per-normal, the issue i'm facing is... when I power on the PC, it boots DIRECTLY into BIOS, not POST issues/start up messages Checked CMOS battery, is still good and hold settings...