Windows 10: Question about DirectX12, Windows 10

Discus and support Question about DirectX12, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why I haven't Directx12 installed on my computer since I upgraded to windows 10 from win7? *Confused [img] 26532 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SomethingWrong, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Question about DirectX12, Windows 10

Why I haven't Directx12 installed on my computer since I upgraded to windows 10 from win7? *Confused

Question about DirectX12, Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

SomethingWrong, Oct 15, 2015

2. how to download directx12 in windows 10?

Original Title: directx12

how download directx12 windows 10?

NatanaelRicko, Oct 15, 2015
  3. DirectX11

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you if you can help. I have a PC with NVIDIA GT 710 graphical compatibilities and INTEL (R) processor Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, 4 GB RAM and 64bit operational system. I have Windows 10 installed and DirectX12 also.

My question is if it is possible to set up DirectX11 while I am having DirectX12. I would like to play some games but doesn't work because I don't have DirectX11 installed on it.

Thank you for your answers in advance.

deadkiller91, Oct 15, 2015
  4. Question about DirectX12, Windows 10

The version that shows in that spot is the version that your GPU supports. You do have DirectX 12 on your system, but your video card only supports up to DirectX 11.1.

blackroseMD1, Oct 15, 2015
  5. ok thanks... *Smile

SomethingWrong, Oct 15, 2015
  6. No problem. Glad I could help.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Question about DirectX12, Windows 10

1. Question about DirectX12, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Question DirectX12

2. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  3. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  4. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  6. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  7. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  8. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  9. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  10. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f