Windows 10: Question about distorted photos on cell phone cameras

Discus and support Question about distorted photos on cell phone cameras in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello to All! I have recently downloaded photos taken off of my cell phones. The only thing is that all of the pictures no matter what camera that I am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pattiah, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Pattiah Win User

Question about distorted photos on cell phone cameras

Hello to All! I have recently downloaded photos taken off of my cell phones. The only thing is that all of the pictures no matter what camera that I am using on whatever phone at the time seems to have some kind of app over-riding it's process. Everything comes out distorted and either animated or just changed in some way or another. It's not the settings on my camera (at least I don't think that it is) because one of the cameras has no way of even changing anything - it only allows you to take pictures or to run video. I can't figure out how to get the cameras back to just taking regular pictures without any distortion. I have suspected infrared technology as an interference - would ir alter a cell phone camera even if there wasn't any service on the phone? Help please thanx

:)

Pattiah, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Cronic Win User

Cell phone question

I have a question about cell phones. If you have a quad band phone and your moving from germany to america, will you be able to transfer the service of the phone to a provider in the states. I realize this may not be the place for this, but i dont have an account with GN forum so i put it here.

Cronic, Oct 15, 2018
  3. twilyth Win User
    Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Question about distorted photos on cell phone cameras

California to Ban Cell Phones/Laptops/Mobile Devices on Road

Ive almost been hit 100 times by folks talking on their damn cell phones and not paying attention. About time someone stepped up and did something.

WarEagleAU, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Question about distorted photos on cell phone cameras

1. Question about distorted photos on cell phone cameras - Similar Threads - Question distorted photos

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  4. Question about windows phone calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  5. Question about windows phone calculator

Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  6. Question about Microsoft Photo

Question about Microsoft Photo: For years, I've been able to click on "import setting" to use a "Delete after importing" function. Now, this option has vanished. Why? And how do I get it back?...
  7. Question About Photos App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question About Photos App: Hello! I’ve been using the Windows 10 Photos app to import photos from my phone since I got my laptop three years ago. It has a lot of very important photos on it, and I’d like to upload them to Google Photos to back them up and make sure I can access them if my laptop ever...
  8. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...
  9. transfer photos from my cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"
  10. Cell phone integration

in Windows 10 Support
    Cell phone integration: Is there any way to get cell phone apps working from within Windows? Example: would like to use PC keyboard to type messages in WhatsApp. TIA 59437