Windows 10: Question about ELANFPService.exe

Discus and support Question about ELANFPService.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all,When i go under Task Manager<Details< I see ElanFP.Service.exe. The file location ia under Windows/System32z.I then went into its properties... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GolnazTaherian, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Question about ELANFPService.exe

Hi all,When i go under Task Manager<Details< I see ElanFP.Service.exe. The file location ia under Windows/System32z.I then went into its properties under detail and in front of language it states: Chinese, as you see in the screenshot photo i inserted. Is this normal or not? Can someone explain? All other exe files in task manager, under their properties- language is English US expect for this one so i am confised.Also is ElanFP.exe related to Windows hello finger print or is it related to PC’s touchpad?Thanks

:)

GolnazTaherian, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Question about ELANFPService.exe

I changes .exe (Default) files data value, and now I can't open .exe files. Can anyone tell me the normal data value for .exe?

Hello Nilson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have changed the values of .exe file extension and now you are unable to open any .exe files. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How did you change the values of the .exe file extensions?
    • What was the issue to change the values for .exe?
    • Is the PC used for testing purpose or you have you changed the values for any developing purpose?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Question about ELANFPService.exe

1. Question about ELANFPService.exe - Similar Threads - Question ELANFPService exe

2. Question about Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Word: I want to create a form letter in Word and type [Date] into the master document. I then want to have that disappear when I begin typing the actual date in that spot. I want to do the same thing with [Name], [Address], etc. Can you tell me how to accomplish this or send me a...
  3. Questions about YourPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about YourPhone: I may be in the wrong place. If so, tell me the right place and I'll repost it there. "Ease of Access" sounds as good as anything.My wife can't use a touchscreen complicated nerve damage in her hands and therefore can't use any modern cell phones, only very basic G3 models...
  4. Question about realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about realtek: was wondering if anyone would know why I would 3 Realtek HD Audio Universal Service in the task manager. I just want to know if that is normal? Here is a pic 180359
  5. Question about Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about Roblox: Why Roblox company wont put in the nintendo switch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-roblox/26c6cbb5-9d4f-41e0-a7d8-1d8f4a0864fd
  6. Question about monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about monitors: Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in advance. Preferably free, but low cost should be fine. submitted by /u/Faramir_1233 [link] [comments]...
  7. Questions about tracking

in Browsers and Email
    Questions about tracking: I've started using the new Stable version of Edgeium so much that I'm thinking about switching over to it full-time. So that causes me to ask -- does MS track all the sites and URLs I use with it? IF so, is there any way to disable this? I can find lots of info about the MS...
  8. question about a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about a program: Does anyone know for sure if i am using vpn or proxy servers on one computer and not the other could a 3rd party know they were linked because of this app. i was playing a game and igot banned for using an autoclicker so i played by hand and gotbanned again turns out they ban...
  9. questions about icons

in Windows 10 Support
    questions about icons: Hi. I have two different windows 10 systems, and they display the icons in the right pane in different way. I cant find how to change them to be alike (I prefer just the icon instead the folder with the small icon) Any suggestion? Thanks 118226
  10. Question about Securom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Securom: So I've upgraded to Windows 10 awhile ago now and I've really been enjoying the new OS. However I have an older game that is having some problems running. I would roll back to Windows 8.1 but that option is no longer available to me in the settings under update and recovery...