Windows 10: question about Epic privacy browser

Discus and support question about Epic privacy browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HI all so i installed Epic Privacy browser, and i'm wondering if the darn thing installed right i don't see it in programs files folders not even the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tonyb, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Tonyb Win User

question about Epic privacy browser

HI all so i installed Epic Privacy browser, and i'm wondering if the darn thing installed right i don't see it in programs files folders not even the x86 one, on windows 10 pro does it not install like a typical program?? does it hide itself or something, who all is familiar with this browser that can tell me if it indeed installed right or if i should uninstall and re do it ???. for those that don't no what it is here is a link Epic Privacy Browser, a secure chromium-based web browser that protects your privacy and browsing history | a free VPN privacy browser

:)

Tonyb, Mar 20, 2018

2. Cortana broke. Clean Win 10 install, she works, firefox + chrome installed, now she's broke.

I am having the same issue. First Chrome and Epic Privacy Browser went belly up...... and now Cortana is no longer responding. Any suggestions for a fix? The Chrome browser issue seems to be quite common.

Side-Show Bob, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Can one upgrade the ram of epic 1 (Android) from 1gb to 2gb?

Are you asking about the InFocus Epic 1 Android phone?

Please provide additional information on the "windows tab" question.

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 20, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

It's default install location should be: C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Epic Privacy Browser\Application

I wouldn't use it, it's about 6 versions behind the latest secure Chromium release!

Edwin, Mar 20, 2018
  5. Tonyb Win User
    ok thanks i will uninstall it *Smile

Tonyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. question about Epic privacy browser - Similar Threads - question Epic privacy

2. Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser: In my task manager I see Epic privacy browser hasnt been uninstalled from my system. How do I completely get rid of this once and for all? 165225
  3. Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to uninstall Epic Privacy Browser: In my task manager I see Epic privacy browser hasnt been uninstalled from my system. How do I completely get rid of this once and for all? 165225
  4. Question about Privacy and Performance of System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Privacy and Performance of System: how to stop people from seeing what im doing on line and how to speed up my computer all for free please [Original Title: PLEASE HELP] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-privacy-and-performance-of-system/f7232860-6d5f-4cc5-a447-7f2b28bdded3
  5. Question about GTA5 epic Games?

in Browsers and Email
    Question about GTA5 epic Games?: I have "bought" the game but I can only download it in June. it's in my library now... will it be in my library by June? and will I still get that $1 million bonus? Thank you Frage zu GTA5 epic Games?
  6. privacy question about smart screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy question about smart screen: Hello, Regarding Microsoft smart-screen I would like to know what information is being sent. to Microsoft from my computer exactly? at the web address "https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/ie10-win7-privacy-statement" it states: "When you use SmartScreen Filter to check...
  7. Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC

in Browsers and Email
    Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC: I was going thru my startups today and noticed that there was a startup for an Epic Privacy Browser Installer today. When I checked further there's a folder in my AppData folder for it and it contains files and there are entries in my registry for it but when I go to control...
  8. Question About Microsoft Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Microsoft Edge Browser: I have used Opera for my browser for some time. What I really like about it is being able to open the browser with the Speed Dial page showing. Makes it extremely easy to select where you wish to go next from the icons shown on the page, along with their titles. Is there a...
  9. Question About Browser Security

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Browser Security: My bank's website recently stopped supporting browsers other than IE. I found a way around the fact that the login button doesn't work in my favorite browser, but after testing the sites other features, a question occurred to me. Are there likely to be any security issues...
  10. question about Edge browser version

in Windows 10 Support
    question about Edge browser version: Hi *Smile I have Windows 10 Pro for my laptop and found today that the version of my Edge browser is different with my friend's. Edge on my laptop is 20.10240.16384.0 and my friend's is 25.10586.0.0. Both computers are running up to date Windows 10 Pro and both were...