Windows 10: Question about Explorer

Discus and support Question about Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I open File Explorer, the navigation pane shows these folders: [img] When I right click a file or folder and copy or move to folder, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rboppy, Jul 17, 2020.

1. rboppy Win User

Question about Explorer

When I open File Explorer, the navigation pane shows these folders:

Question about Explorer [​IMG]

When I right click a file or folder and copy or move to folder, I get this:

Question about Explorer [​IMG]

My problem is Google Drive is not included in the right click option, any way to get that?

1903 *.959

:)

rboppy, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 17, 2020
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Question about Explorer [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. Nick Dich Win User

Question about Explorer

About Game Explorer

Hi,

There is a way on how you can get the Game Explorer folder back on your Windows 10 if it is not available. To help you with this, kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + R keys simultaneously.
    • On the Run box, kindly type shell:games and press
      Enter.
    • The Games folder should be up on your screen after step 2.
    • On the taskbar, right-click the games folder and click
      Pin this program to taskbar

Following these steps should completely bring back the Game Explorer folder back on your list, just like what you have had on your Windows 7 before.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Question about Explorer

1. Question about Explorer - Similar Threads - Question Explorer

2. SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing: I work with my pc and move alot of photos, recently my file explorer keeps locking up on me and crashing, I ran a sfc /scannow and it gave me this result * Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  3. SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC/scan related question - File explorer keeps freezing/crashing: I work with my pc and move alot of photos, recently my file explorer keeps locking up on me and crashing, I ran a sfc /scannow and it gave me this result * Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  4. Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions

Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions: I'd like to address the prevalence of unanswered questions within the Microsoft community. While it's important to acknowledge that there are solutions available in the Microsoft community, it's worth noting that Microsoft dominates two-thirds of the operating system market....
  5. Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exploring the Proliferation of Unresolved Questions: I'd like to address the prevalence of unanswered questions within the Microsoft community. While it's important to acknowledge that there are solutions available in the Microsoft community, it's worth noting that Microsoft dominates two-thirds of the operating system market....
  6. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW: Dear Microsoft support team,Thank you very much for your providing Microsoft product/service.Could you please help me about Windows-File Explorer View:Example: in folder 1: there are 2 files file 1, file 2.When view these, it shows preview of e.g. file 2 at right-pane.How to...
  7. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW

QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW: Dear Microsoft support team,Thank you very much for your providing Microsoft product/service.Could you please help me about Windows-File Explorer View:Example: in folder 1: there are 2 files file 1, file 2.When view these, it shows preview of e.g. file 2 at right-pane.How to...
  8. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer: I would like to see within windows file explorer and option via either the file options or perhaps a visible pin toggle, to turn a "one instance only" on or off, if the toggle is on this would force any further opening of new folder in a new tab rather than a new window....
  10. A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer

A product suggestion rather than a question really...File Explorer: I would like to see within windows file explorer and option via either the file options or perhaps a visible pin toggle, to turn a "one instance only" on or off, if the toggle is on this would force any further opening of new folder in a new tab rather than a new window....