Windows 10: !! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !!

Discus and support !! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I try and install sonocent audio notetaker for uni and it goes on ok but says it can't create a shortcut for the desktop. I also ge tthe following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ste20man, Jan 20, 2019.

1. ste20man Win User

!! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !!

Hi.

I try and install sonocent audio notetaker for uni and it goes on ok but says it can't create a shortcut for the desktop. I also ge tthe following error message when I try and record anything.

error ref: cd19def3 - "...\Audio Notetaker Recordings\ Unsaved Recordings".

Can you tell me wat to do to solve this as I'm back in uni soon and am looking forward to using the program.

Thanks for your time in advance, ste

:)

ste20man, Jan 20, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2019
  4. !! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

!! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !!

1. !! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !! - Similar Threads - Question installing Sonocent

2. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  3. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  4. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  5. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  6. Question About Installing Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question About Installing Updates: I have a question regarding installation of updates.my question is, since the updates are already downloaded and configured updates, do I need Internet while installing them or will they continue installation even if I disconnect from network? [Original Title: Updates]...
  7. Question About Installing v1903

Question About Installing v1903: Hello, I just received the "featured update to Win 10, Version 1903" in my Windows Update with the option to download and install. I did not use the manual search for any updates as it was sent while my computer checked for updates while I was doing something else. My...
  8. !! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !!

in Windows 10 Support
    !! Question about installing Sonocent fo runi !!: Hi. I try and install sonocent audio notetaker for uni and it goes on ok but says it can't create a shortcut for the desktop. I also ge tthe following error message when I try and record anything. error ref: cd19def3 - "...\Audio Notetaker Recordings\ Unsaved Recordings"....
  9. Questions about installing printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about installing printers: So, I've noticed that when I connect a new printer to the network via WiFi Windows 10 will automatically detect and add it to the list of installed printers. That seems nice except for the fact that the printer name includes numbers and letters that aren't related to the...
  10. Question about install

Question about install: I have the Windows 10 ISO on DVD ready to clean install. I have never upgraded or did a clean install as of yet. I am now running Windows 7 SP1. I read that I can now use my Windows 7 key to clean install 10. But what I want to do is upgrade my PC first with a new motherboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install sonocent