Windows 10: Question About Installing Updates

Discus and support Question About Installing Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a question regarding installation of updates.my question is, since the updates are already downloaded and configured updates, do I need Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JayienMathew, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Question About Installing Updates

I have a question regarding installation of updates.my question is, since the updates are already downloaded and configured updates, do I need Internet while installing them or will they continue installation even if I disconnect from network?

[Original Title: Updates]

:)

JayienMathew, Dec 21, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 21, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Question About Installing Updates

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Question About Installing Updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Question About Installing Updates

1. Question About Installing Updates - Similar Threads - Question Installing Updates

2. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  3. Question about installed programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about installed programs: So, I installed Windows 11 and decided to under volt my gpu. I installed Aida64 extreme and i did not save a desktop shortcut because i do not like those. Restarted my pc and I tried to run my aida64 exe file.spent 10 min to search for a way to find my exe somewhere...
  4. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  5. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  6. Question About Installing v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question About Installing v1903: Hello, I just received the "featured update to Win 10, Version 1903" in my Windows Update with the option to download and install. I did not use the manual search for any updates as it was sent while my computer checked for updates while I was doing something else. My...
  7. Question about update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about update: I am a non- insider and I installed .113 build from uupdump.. I checked for updates to get onto .116 build but I got KB4497936. Did anyone else get this update? Why didn't I get the .116 update? 132936
  8. Question about updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about updates: I installed Win 10 Home which is build 10240. After installing some updates, it's still showing v. 10240 while Microsoft has released build 10565. Do I have to do a re-install to get the latest fixes and features? 26756
  9. Questions about installing printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about installing printers: So, I've noticed that when I connect a new printer to the network via WiFi Windows 10 will automatically detect and add it to the list of installed printers. That seems nice except for the fact that the printer name includes numbers and letters that aren't related to the...
  10. Question about install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about install: I have the Windows 10 ISO on DVD ready to clean install. I have never upgraded or did a clean install as of yet. I am now running Windows 7 SP1. I read that I can now use my Windows 7 key to clean install 10. But what I want to do is upgrade my PC first with a new motherboard...