Windows 10: Question about integratedoffice.exe

Discus and support Question about integratedoffice.exe in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently used WinDirStat to figure out what's taking up the most space on my computer and it found one integratedoffice.exe that is taking up over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jazz4Dayz, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jazz4Dayz Win User

Question about integratedoffice.exe

I recently used WinDirStat to figure out what's taking up the most space on my computer and it found one integratedoffice.exe that is taking up over 90gb of space on my SSD. Can I delete or compress this file without harming my computer because I really need more space? I'm looking into upgrading my SSD but I need some kind of temporary option. and this is the biggest damn file on my computer.

:)

Jazz4Dayz, Jan 21, 2016

2. Question about questions

Hi so i'm Carla i'm new to using a computer so my other question is do i stop a thread so my question once answered will stop? so that people already know i've received their answer question? Or what do you suggest i do? Sorry i'm a total newbie.Thanks
    to everyone who answered my first question, it did help. How do you delete your questions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Carla Sandoval, Jan 21, 2016
  3. slance310 Win User
    Question about questions

Hi,

You can mark any reply that answers your question as "Answered" or what seems to be in use after some website updates... "Solved My Problem...

Once you start a thread it is basically on the Forum forever...

You can stop receiving email notifications by clicking on your name\account to get to your thread, then click on your post and select Unsubscribe...

It seems that a lot of easy stuff has really messed up with the recent website overhaul...

slance310, Jan 21, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

5. Jazz4Dayz Win User
    I don't ever remember installing Office... ever. This must just be some excess crap that I don't need then?

Jazz4Dayz, Jan 21, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    Most likely. The majority of laptops come with trial versions of software you never buy.

If you don't use Word or Excel you don't need it at all.

Run TFC from the link above and then go to programs and features and uninstall anything called "Office Trial" or similar.

Don't just delete individual things direct from WinDirStat though (just in case).

7. Jazz4Dayz Win User
    Aight, thanks for the help!

Jazz4Dayz, Jan 21, 2016
  8. lx07 Win User

You are welcome. Let us know if it doesn't work or you get stuck at all. Definitely you don't need 90GB for Office. Even if you use it it only takes 5% of that space maximum.

9. Jazz4Dayz Win User
    Wow, that actually helped a lot, thank you! My disk space shot from 256gb to 137gb *Smile Hopefully these numbers are accurate but for now it has helped greatly. Thank you very much!

Jazz4Dayz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Question about integratedoffice.exe - Similar Threads - Question integratedoffice exe

2. Questions about YourPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about YourPhone: I may be in the wrong place. If so, tell me the right place and I'll repost it there. "Ease of Access" sounds as good as anything.My wife can't use a touchscreen complicated nerve damage in her hands and therefore can't use any modern cell phones, only very basic G3 models...
  3. Question about ELANFPService.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about ELANFPService.exe: Hi all,When i go under Task Manager<Details< I see ElanFP.Service.exe. The file location ia under Windows/System32z.I then went into its properties under detail and in front of language it states: Chinese, as you see in the screenshot photo i inserted. Is this normal or not?...
  4. Question about realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about realtek: was wondering if anyone would know why I would 3 Realtek HD Audio Universal Service in the task manager. I just want to know if that is normal? Here is a pic 180359
  5. Question about Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about Roblox: Why Roblox company wont put in the nintendo switch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-roblox/26c6cbb5-9d4f-41e0-a7d8-1d8f4a0864fd
  6. Question about monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about monitors: Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in advance. Preferably free, but low cost should be fine. submitted by /u/Faramir_1233 [link] [comments]...
  7. Questions about tracking

in Browsers and Email
    Questions about tracking: I've started using the new Stable version of Edgeium so much that I'm thinking about switching over to it full-time. So that causes me to ask -- does MS track all the sites and URLs I use with it? IF so, is there any way to disable this? I can find lots of info about the MS...
  8. question about a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about a program: Does anyone know for sure if i am using vpn or proxy servers on one computer and not the other could a 3rd party know they were linked because of this app. i was playing a game and igot banned for using an autoclicker so i played by hand and gotbanned again turns out they ban...
  9. questions about icons

in Windows 10 Support
    questions about icons: Hi. I have two different windows 10 systems, and they display the icons in the right pane in different way. I cant find how to change them to be alike (I prefer just the icon instead the folder with the small icon) Any suggestion? Thanks 118226
  10. Question about Securom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Securom: So I've upgraded to Windows 10 awhile ago now and I've really been enjoying the new OS. However I have an older game that is having some problems running. I would roll back to Windows 8.1 but that option is no longer available to me in the settings under update and recovery...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. integrated office.exe windows 10