Windows 10: Question about internet connections on windows 10

Discus and support Question about internet connections on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know one thing about connecting to internet in windows 10: If I connect my pc to both ethernet and wifi will it use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ToXicShadow, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Question about internet connections on windows 10

Hello,

I would like to know one thing about connecting to internet in windows 10:

If I connect my pc to both ethernet and wifi will it use the internet from just ethernet, just wifi or both at the same time.

If it uses only one source of connection then is it possible to tweak the settings so windows would use both sources at the same time so I can get faster internet?

I have 2 routers one is connected to pc via wifi and other via ethernet. Is it possible to use both to get double internet speed?

:)

ToXicShadow, Nov 10, 2018

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 10, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Question about internet connections on windows 10

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Question about internet connections on windows 10

1. Question about internet connections on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Question internet connections

2. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Internet/Wifi connection.: Hello!So basically my internet went down last week because of electricity going down i'm assuming.And suddently nearly all the programs and software that usally requires internet claiming that i don't have internet connection, but i checked this on a laptop that i borrowed...
  3. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Internet/Wifi connection.: Hello!So basically my internet went down last week because of electricity going down i'm assuming.And suddently nearly all the programs and software that usally requires internet claiming that i don't have internet connection, but i checked this on a laptop that i borrowed...
  4. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about Internet Explorer ....: I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the installed web browsers so that the user can display the file in one of those browsers.Fortunately, after upgrading to Windows...
  6. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questions about Internet Explorer ....: I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the installed web browsers so that the user can display the file in one of those browsers.Fortunately, after upgrading to Windows...
  7. Question about Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows 10: So now I bought a new pc and it is using the trial version. So I want to install windows 10 on my pc and how to do it, do I just change the product key, or use a hard drive, I don't know. Any advice submitted by /u/liminheng [link] [comments]...
  8. Question about network connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about network connection: I’ve been trying to download a very large file, and it’s going really slow, so I’ve been researching ways to speed up my internet. I have Ethernet connected to my computer, but when I hover over the Ethernet icon in the bottom right, it says “no internet access”. I don’t know...
  9. Question about internet options

in Browsers and Email
    Question about internet options: Just a simple question.I had occasion to open internet options,in the internet properties it still has the option"Make Internet Explorer my default browser".Why is this if it no longer exists in Windows 10? Regards. 26023
  10. Question about windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about windows 10: I just ordered parts for a new computer and now need to get windows 10. Does it have a free trial period? Can i just make a usb install and then buy it after i'm online? 40126