Windows 10: question about keyboard default language

Discus and support question about keyboard default language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey guys i need help. every time i turn on my pc, my keyboard language is English automaticlly. i want my keyboard default language is Vietnamese every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by to tuan, Jan 22, 2021.

1. to tuan Win User

question about keyboard default language

hey guys i need help. every time i turn on my pc, my keyboard language is English automaticlly. i want my keyboard default language is Vietnamese every time i turn on the pc. anyone knows how? thanks for reading

:)

to tuan, Jan 22, 2021

2. Language/Keyboard default

Hi Sandra,

You can try these steps to set up your preferred defaults:

• Go to Settings and click Time & Language.
    • Click Region & Language.
    • Click on your default system language then, click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard then choose your preferred keyboard language.
    • Remove the other keyboard language by choosing it then click Remove.

Tell us if this works.

Katrina Men, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Unable to set keyboard language as default differently from Windows 10 language

Hello,

You can configure your keyboard language by adding it on the default language set on the system. For instructions, follow these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Open Time & language.
    • Select Region & language.
    • Click on the default language, and click Options.
    • Select Add a keyboard, and select the language that you want to add.

We'll wait for the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Gus ND Win User

Unable to set keyboard language as default differently from Windows 10 language

I'm able to do that, but the problem is: I need the default language for the keyboard to be set to brazilian portuguese but everytime I log in, windows is enforcing the keyboard language to be the same as the used for display.

I know I can press windows+space to switch languages, but I did not have to do it in the past, something changed with the latest patches.

Gus ND, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. question about keyboard default language - Similar Threads - question keyboard default

2. Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you! Also, my letter D on keyboard doesn't work too. I tried to check...
  3. Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you! Also, my letter D on keyboard doesn't work too. I tried to check...
  4. Language Keyboard question and a keyboard button

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Language Keyboard question

Language Keyboard question: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you!...
  6. Language Keyboard question

Language Keyboard question: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you!...
  7. Question about Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Keyboard: How to remove ENG UK keyboard? It not appears in the language setting. submitted by /u/hentaifusion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7gfef/question_about_keyboard/
  8. Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs: [ATTACH] Ok, so that's the situation right now if I click input methods on the taskbar: https://preview.redd.it/8onig9gm1tz51.png?width=308&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9dc3c1f82f171ef861ff37696362343ed243f98 I would like for the bottom 3 input methods to disappear, but in...
  9. Default Language Keyboard

Default Language Keyboard: I'm so fed up with the Default Language Keyboard showed at the right bottom corner of the task bar. I'm living in Canada, but I set up my language is the US keyboard. Every time I restart Windows, Microsoft automatically adds up the Canadian French anf Multilingual keyboards...
  10. Question about language problem

Question about language problem: Hi dear friend I am a user from Iran first , I thank you for your work In Windows 10, when I open a photo with the Photos app By right-clicking and selecting the file info option The file information column opens to the left I want to see history in the solar system (Shamsi...