Windows 10: Question about language problem

Discus and support Question about language problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi dear friend I am a user from Iran first , I thank you for your work In Windows 10, when I open a photo with the Photos app By right-clicking and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MRIRAN, Jan 25, 2019.

1. MRIRAN Win User

Question about language problem

Hi dear friend
    I am a user from Iran
    first , I thank you for your work
    In Windows 10, when I open a photo with the Photos app
    By right-clicking and selecting the file info option
    The file information column opens to the left
    I want to see history in the solar system (Shamsi Hejri Date Format) , and it was already possible for me

Even when all my settings were in English

Best Wishes

:)

MRIRAN, Jan 25, 2019

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Using the Windows setup I get conflicting language problems

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the below suggestions and check if it helps:

Method 1: Change Clock, Language and region.

Step 1: Follow the steps to select default language:

• In the search box, type
        Control Panel

• Select Clock, Language and Region.

• Select English (United State).
    If you want to remove any other language that you don't want then refer to the below steps.

To remove Language:

• Click on the language
      that you want to remove.

• Select Remove option available above the language options.

Step 2: Follow the steps to select default location:

• In the search box, type
        Control Panel

• Select Clock, Language and Region.

• Select Location on the bottom of the left navigation pane.

• Under the Home location from the drop down select
        United State.

• Click Apply and
        OK.

Step 3: Follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Click on the Notification Center available on system tray and select
            All settings.

• Next select Time and Language.

• Select Region and language.

• Next click on Add language.

• Select English or German as your prefer language from the list and click ok.

You may also download the ISO file from the following link and install Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

For more information, you may refer the following link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Question about language problem

OEM Win10 licence & system language question

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you want to use French language on Windows 10 instead of English.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to change the Language and date & time settings again. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Time and Language.

• Select the Region and Language and make sure that you select
      Country and region to French Guina.

• Under the Language click on
      Add a language
      and download the French language pack.

• After the language pack has downloaded, click on
      French language pack and Set as default

• Close the settings and Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    I suggest you to change the time of the system also accordingly for the changes to take effectively.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Question about language problem

1. Question about language problem - Similar Threads - Question language problem

2. Language Keyboard question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Keyboard question: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you!...
  3. Language Keyboard question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Keyboard question: Hi, I am trying to remove QAB Unknown locale qab-latn French keyboard language. Don't even know how it got here. My main languages installed are English US and Russian. Please help. Very annoying! And thank you!...
  4. question about keyboard default language

question about keyboard default language: hey guys i need help. every time i turn on my pc, my keyboard language is English automaticlly. i want my keyboard default language is Vietnamese every time i turn on the pc. anyone knows how? thanks for reading...
  5. Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs: [ATTACH] Ok, so that's the situation right now if I click input methods on the taskbar: https://preview.redd.it/8onig9gm1tz51.png?width=308&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9dc3c1f82f171ef861ff37696362343ed243f98 I would like for the bottom 3 input methods to disappear, but in...
  6. About Displaying Languages

About Displaying Languages: Hello, I am a Chinese. There was an Issue, Troubles me a lot. I love watching Movies, which with no Subtittles, and we got an App in China. Which can match subtittle online, load into movies, so we can know what is it about, even we don't understand. I using the English...
  7. Questions about tracking

in Browsers and Email
    Questions about tracking: I've started using the new Stable version of Edgeium so much that I'm thinking about switching over to it full-time. So that causes me to ask -- does MS track all the sites and URLs I use with it? IF so, is there any way to disable this? I can find lots of info about the MS...
  8. Questions about Hot Keys for input Languages

Questions about Hot Keys for input Languages: Hello. Would be grateful if any kind soul would explain me how to fix a problem. I use 4 languages quite frequently, so the hot keys sound quite nice. Yet when I try to set them up, I get slightly different options. To be specific, I want all my languages to be hot-keyed to...
  9. Windows 10 problems - question about repair or upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 problems - question about repair or upgrade: I cannot get IIS 10 Express to work. It was suggested that I do a repair to Windows. I currently have build 1809. I made a flash USB drive. Can you point me to correct link to repair my Windows version (without losing my files)? Or is it better to do the new May 2019...
  10. Question about Windows Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about Windows Activation Problem: I he bought dell 5570. Windows 10 Pro is already activated by Organization. When I started with Fresh Start from Device Performance & Health, [ATTACH] It Says [ATTACH] How To activate again?...