Windows 10: Question about Lock Screen feedback.

Discus and support Question about Lock Screen feedback. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BrandonArsenault, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

I noticed that when I like a picture on the lock screen, it's different the next time I'm on the lock screen. When I say "I'm not a fan.", it seems to stay. What's the deal? Wouldn't it make sense that it keeps pictures that I like? I don't mind if it changes once in a while, but why does it bother to keep the pictures that I don't want? This seems backwards to me.

:)

BrandonArsenault, Oct 30, 2018
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Question about Lock Screen feedback. [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Question about Lock Screen feedback.

Lock Screen has Feedback Question Pop-up, how do I disable feedback questions?

When I open my laptop, there are questions on the lock screen from a pop-up like, "Do you like what you see?" asking for feedback about the lock screen picture. Then if I answer it says that it will use the feedback for changes in the near future. I do
    I disable this?

the1stNoel, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Question about Lock Screen feedback.

1. Question about Lock Screen feedback. - Similar Threads - Question Lock Screen

2. lock screen question "like the image that you see?" accidentally click the wrong feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen question "like the image that you see?" accidentally click the wrong feedback: On lock screen, I accidentally click the wrong feedback for the question "Like the image that you see?" , and for example after I click no, not a fan when I actually like the signature picture a lot or click yes, I like it when I don't like the picture, it's kinda frustrating...
  3. About lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About lock screen: I'm using Windows 10 20H2 version in my device . Previously it was working fine but now while it locks the system a loading symbol is appering and it is taking time to lock the system . I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and SFC /scannow but still the issue...
  4. Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about turning off battery icon on lock screen: On the bottom right corner of my lock screen there is a battery icon. Is there a way to turn this off. Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Maxwell492 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz6f7i/question_about_turning_off_battery_icon_on_lock/
  5. Questions about Hot Spot and Spotlight in lock screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Questions about Hot Spot and Spotlight in lock screen: Hello, I asked here on forum and found out something but not all answers. I went yesterday to bed and today after putting my PC out of sleep mode I found Magnifying Glass icons on my log in screen. They are part of spotlight. I never saw them before so I freaked out and...
  6. About lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    About lock screen: I need to know how to activate spotlight option in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/about-lock-screen/b9a38dbf-8c14-4394-a570-17f31801f261
  7. Lock Screen Question

Lock Screen Question: Hello, I've updated my computer to the last build of Windows 10 (Version 1607, build 14393.10) but now I have a question. In the 1511 version I disabled the scroll-protecter and can I enter direct my password, somehow I can't remove it anymore. Also was I using a...
  8. Lock screen question

Lock screen question: Ok I just recently upgraded to win 10 and I did have the lock screen showing up, but now it doesn't, it just skips right to the welcome screen. Is there something I need to check? 50940
  9. Lock screen question

Lock screen question: I'm new to Windows 10 upgrading from 7. Can someone enplane to me the settings on the lock screen called detailed status and quick states. I have played around with this and it does not effect my lock screen. Is this because i did not use a default photo? Besides this forum...
  10. Lock Screen Question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Question?: Does locking my PC affect any running apps or downloads? 94579