Windows 10: Question About Microsoft Account

Discus and support Question About Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, what happens if i remove my account microsoft on windows 10 settings , didn't loss any my data ? or just removed on my device laptop?or on website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EhsanShenavad, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Question About Microsoft Account

hi, what happens if i remove my account microsoft on windows 10 settings , didn't loss any my data ? or just removed on my device laptop?or on website microsoft ? Question About Microsoft Account dfa81778-f7b1-4775-b0af-dd75a0085647?upload=true.png thanks if supporter helps me my question! Question About Microsoft Account 9995e459-f324-4fd5-9488-f554f14420d7?upload=true.png

:)

EhsanShenavad, Jan 11, 2021

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Vesao Win User

Question About Microsoft Account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Question About Microsoft Account

1. Question About Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Question Microsoft Account

2. [QUESTION] About microsoft web account sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [QUESTION] About microsoft web account sync: Hi,Can someone to explain me exactly what is the purpose of sync option from microsoft account? I switched on/off and i don't see something different. I already have account sync enabled in windows and in microsoft edge. Let's say, if i disable sync option from website, in...
  3. [QUESTION] About microsoft web account sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [QUESTION] About microsoft web account sync: Hi,Can someone to explain me exactly what is the purpose of sync option from microsoft account? I switched on/off and i don't see something different. I already have account sync enabled in windows and in microsoft edge. Let's say, if i disable sync option from website, in...
  4. Question About Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  5. Question About Account Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question About Account Activity: I can't seem to find where to send this question to Microsoft. I keep going in documentation loops so I'll post it here: I got an email recently that said there was a request for a code to sign into my account and I don't remember making that request. It said something like...
  6. question about my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about my microsoft account: Hi,so I am planning to change the email address for my microsoft account, so i added a new alias and am planning to make it the primary email address and remove the old one, will doing that delete my microsoft store purchases? because i bought minecraft for windows 10 on that...
  7. Question about licenses and Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about licenses and Microsoft accounts: If my system says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", will it still reactivate if I reinstall without the MS account? submitted by /u/andrew_982_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Question about Microsoft account security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Microsoft account security: Hey guys. So I logged into my MS account randomly to check my recent activity. A bit of paranoia since a few months ago I had some dude trying to hack literally every account I own under the sun. (Seriously. Even useless crap like my Spotify or Town of Salem accounts) So...
  9. Question about Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Microsoft Accounts: The issue : The Taskbar crashes everyday when the Windoes Shell Experience Host stops working I have tried ALL you can imagine to fix this, even Microsoft tried to fix it and then they replaced my Surface Book 2 because they couldnt make it stop crashing. Nothing worked, I...
  10. Question about accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question about accounts: What is the DefaultAppPool account folder for? 86363