Windows 10: question about microsoft reward

Discus and support question about microsoft reward in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; DId they remove some or most of the reward redeem for microsoft reward because i see that there isnt a robux gift card and other items that was usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tankser, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Tankser Win User

question about microsoft reward

DId they remove some or most of the reward redeem for microsoft reward because i see that there isnt a robux gift card and other items that was usually redeemable

:)

Tankser, Aug 27, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

What Microsoft Reward? Microsoft sells software, it does not give rewards. You were probably responding to some fraudulent E-Mail.

Frederik Long, Aug 27, 2021
  4. question about microsoft reward

Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

When, I visit Microsoft Reward to sign up its say microsoft reward is not available in your country or region. My Question is when it will be available in Bangladesh.

FayeduzzamanTamim, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

question about microsoft reward

1. question about microsoft reward - Similar Threads - question microsoft reward

2. Microsoft rewards support not replying about my issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft rewards support not replying about my issue: My Microsoft rewards account has been suspended since last month, I mailed the Microsoft rewards support multiple times but they didn't gave any reply to my any mail, I requested to unsuspend my Microsoft rewards account as it has so much points collected in it , it would...
  3. Question about Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft apps: Do I need to activate my windows to get access to Microsoft applications like Microsoft store? I'm just curious because I don't seem to have it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-apps/60f1ef94-f1d2-4d03-81ca-d080e17501e8
  4. question about microsoft store

question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  5. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  6. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the Microsoft Store: Hi everybody Is there a way to check the status of a update when a app/game is updating? In my case a game called sea of thieves. Any help would be apricated...
  7. Question About Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question About Microsoft Account: hi, what happens if i remove my account microsoft on windows 10 settings , didn't loss any my data ? or just removed on my device laptop?or on website microsoft ?[ATTACH]thanks if supporter helps me my question![ATTACH]...
  8. Question about Microsoft changes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question about Microsoft changes: I just got the Microsoft email about SMS messages being used for email security and that other phone numbers won't be allowed. I don't have a mobile phone; I use a landline. My other email address is an outlook address so I'm not sure I can use it since I'm guessing I'll be...
  9. Question about Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Microsoft Defender: Will Microsoft release a mobile version of Microsoft Defender for consumers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-defender/515acd9e-9db4-4cca-a8f1-7c7cf3e5773f
  10. Redeeming Rewards Question

Redeeming Rewards Question: I recently had a question about something I have redeemed. I got an email to check the winners but I did not see the item I redeemed on that page. The item I redeemed for was the Sweepstakes Surface Pro X Bundle. I'm not sure of the exact date of when they pull the winners,...