Windows 10: Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.

Discus and support Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, Microsoft got rid of my Solitaire and Casual Games collection because they sold it to another company. Is there anyway to get the old version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by valerie roger Davis, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.

Recently, Microsoft got rid of my Solitaire and Casual Games collection because they sold it to another company. Is there anyway to get the old version back?

:)

valerie roger Davis, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.

1. Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection. - Similar Threads - Question Microsoft Solitaire

2. Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.: Recently, Microsoft got rid of my Solitaire and Casual Games collection because they sold it to another company. Is there anyway to get the old version back?...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games: Whenever I start my computer, the anti-virus warns that Microsoft Solitaire is trying to connect to a risky website. I looked up the IP Address 173.239.5.6 and the results say it is a fraud risk. Why would the solitaire app try connecting to a website that is a fraud risk? Or...
  4. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?: I am running Windows 10, and somehow lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not in my Start list, nor does it show up in either my Control Panel or my settings/Apps. When I try to download from Microsoft Store, it tells me it is Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it...
  5. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?: I am running Windows 10, and somehow lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not in my Start list, nor does it show up in either my Control Panel or my settings/Apps. When I try to download from Microsoft Store, it tells me it is Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it...
  6. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  9. I have a question concerning Microsoft Casual Games Solitaire Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question concerning Microsoft Casual Games Solitaire Collection.: When I log into my Solitiare Collection on my Lenovo tablet, before I can play a game, an ad pops up, most frequently from the Google Play store. When the ad finishes running an X appears in the top right corner. When I tap that X, the ads won't close, instead the Play store...
  10. I have a question concerning Microsoft Casual Games Solitaire Collection.

I have a question concerning Microsoft Casual Games Solitaire Collection.: When I log into my Solitiare Collection on my Lenovo tablet, before I can play a game, an ad pops up, most frequently from the Google Play store. When the ad finishes running an X appears in the top right corner. When I tap that X, the ads won't close, instead the Play store...