Windows 10: Question about microsoft store payment system.

Discus and support Question about microsoft store payment system. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to buy Minecraft for windows 10. It costs 49000 LBP lebanese pounds. But as you may know, my country is running serious economic crisis with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TD18, Sep 20, 2020.

1. TD18 Win User

Question about microsoft store payment system.

I want to buy Minecraft for windows 10. It costs 49000 LBP lebanese pounds. But as you may know, my country is running serious economic crisis with high inflation rate, so these 49000 LBP are worth:

32,3 USD on official exchange rate 1USD=1515 LBP

12.5 USD on market exchange rate 1USD=3900 LBP

6.5 USD on black market exchange rate 1 USD=7600 LBP

I was wondering if microsoft store does receive the transfer in LBP and convert it to USD later or I need to convert to USD locally, costing me much more?

:)

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

PAYMENT PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make a payment. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, we would like to know:

• What happens when you try to make a payment?
    • Do you receive any error message?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Question about microsoft store payment system. - Similar Threads - Question microsoft store

2. A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about Microsoft Store and Windows Spotlight: I have read that in order for the Windows Spotlight feature to work properly, Microsoft Store must be enabled in the Background Apps settings. However, I have had it set to "off" for months now and the Windows Spotlight feature seems to work fine.Should I allow the Microsoft...
  3. question about microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  4. question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about microsoft store: why did you build the Microsoft store? We could just use the website to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-store/f024450e-425d-4136-889c-4d9517b09193
  5. question about microsoft store

6. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the Microsoft Store: Hi everybody Is there a way to check the status of a update when a app/game is updating? In my case a game called sea of thieves. Any help would be apricated...
  7. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  8. Question about payment method mobile phone?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about payment method mobile phone?: Hey, I wanted to buy something from the Microsoft store, on my Windows 10 computer. If I choose the payment method mobile phone and have a prepaid sim card, it will run on my normal mobile phone credit, so can I pay for it with my prepaid mobile phone credit, or what exactly...
  9. Basic question about microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Basic question about microsoft store: If I login in microsoft store, is going to be only for the store or for the whole system? submitted by /u/Chuil01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ervu3c/basic_question_about_microsoft_store/
  10. Question about the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about the Microsoft Store: A new game called the Outer Worlds will be released next week on only the Epic Store and the Microsoft store. I'm thinking of buying it on the Microsoft store because I don't want to support Epic, but I've heard some concerning things about the Microsoft store and I want to...