Windows 10: Question about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable

Discus and support Question about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I determine if the program is installed on my computer? I just did a search using File Explorer and came up with no hits.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnandKagali, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Question about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable

How can I determine if the program is installed on my computer? I just did a search using File Explorer and came up with no hits.

:)

AnandKagali, Aug 27, 2018

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2018
  3. [Microsoft Visual C++ Updates] Redistributables version 2015 and 2005

Hi Mariana,

It seems that your Microsoft Visual C++ hasn't installed the Redistributables version from 2015 and 2005. To get more information regarding Microsoft Visual C++ Updates and why the mentioned Redistributables needs to be downloaded, we suggest that you post
    this query in
    Microsoft TechNet Forums
    as there are IT professionals in the forum who can best address your question.

Feel free to let us know if there are other Windows concerns you need assistance with.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Question about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable

why need microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable...

microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable this application irritatting me i dont want this application but my PC automatically downloading microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable and outher old versions also.and morever iam not insatalled this apllication
    and when uninstall this application it will automatically reinstalling using internet

ShivaGangula, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Question about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable

1. Question about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable - Similar Threads - Question Microsoft Visual

2. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable: Hello. I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable because of error "0x80070017, restart: None, ba requested restart: No" I will attach the log file. I am using Windows 7. Don't ask why, it's all I have available. The Log file says as...
  3. Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable: Hello. I am unable to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable because of error "0x80070017, restart: None, ba requested restart: No" I will attach the log file. I am using Windows 7. Don't ask why, it's all I have available. The Log file says as...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Issue: Hello, I am not computer savvy so I don't know what this means. This happens when I go to launch certain PC games. If I click yes, the game refuses to open. Is there any way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  5. Failed Install of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed Install of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015: I recently purchased a new laptop. It is running Windows 10 Home x 64. I was having some trouble getting Electronic Art's Origin Launcher to run. It is running into the error related to Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015. I have been trying to correct the error,...
  6. Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package?: I get this warning form my HP Perfomance Advisor: • Missing run-time libraries - Software necessary to deliver certain functionality CPU information and GPU utilization reporting does not appear to be installed on this system. Please visit the Microsoft Download Site to...
  7. microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable: Hi, I’m cleaning up my storage and I accidentally uninstall the microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable. I think I need to run other application. Can i download it again? And where Can i download it?...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable 2015 -2019 Redistributable installation.

Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable 2015 -2019 Redistributable installation.: Hi, I have installed MS VC++ redistributable 2015 -2019 Redistributable 14.22.27821.0, but there is any other version with 14.24.28127.4 installed along with Visual Studio 2019. I see both the entries in control panel. I want to understand why this is not upgrading...
  9. Visual c ++ redistributable 2015 (86)

Visual c ++ redistributable 2015 (86): I am trying to install Visual C ++ redistributable 2015 (86) and I get the message installation failed how do I get over this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/visual-c-redistributable-2015-86/95013826-1eed-4e83-b09e-785234a37e06
  10. Question regarding programs that use Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable

Question regarding programs that use Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable: I am planning to install a program that requires the use of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable. I have noticed that there is a 2017 version available. Can the program I want to install use the 2017 version instead, or do I have to install the 2015 redistributable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cura should i install visual studio 2015 redistributable