Windows 10: Question about monitors

Discus and support Question about monitors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Faramir_1233, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Question about monitors

Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in advance. Preferably free, but low cost should be fine.

submitted by /u/Faramir_1233
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Faramir_1233, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Question about monitors

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Question about monitors

1. Question about monitors - Similar Threads - Question monitors

2. Dual monitor setup question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor setup question: [ATTACH] Hello, I'm using Matebook D14 and I've connected second display to it. Is there a way to setup dual monitors like on the image? I want the mouse jumping to stop. Also is it maybe possible to have different scaling when the monitor is connected and when it's...
  3. Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I just got a second monitor and I wondered if I can...

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I just got a second monitor and I wondered if I can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TisButA-Zucc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr9i31/perhaps_this_is_a_stupid_question_but_i_just_got/
  4. Two monitors questions with GE Force G710

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two monitors questions with GE Force G710: I just installed the GE force G710 Video Card So i wanted to use it for second monitor, it disabled my factory video. Can i use two monitors with this card and still have my factory card?...
  5. Question about connecting my dual monitors to my graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Question about connecting my dual monitors to my graphics card: I just bought 2 new monitors, they are the My graphics card is the Gigabyte GeForce 1060 Windforce OC GDDR5, I'll attach a image of the back of the card so everyone can see the back outputs. Samsung 850 Series 28 inch 4K UHD 3840x2160 Desktop Monitor for Business, HDMI,...
  6. Two monitors settings question

Two monitors settings question: I would like to ask here: I added a television through HDMI port to my graphic card, then set both tv and my monitor to duplicate screens, BUT now the TV is considered by windows as diplay 1 and my monitor as display 2*. This means that if I start PC, I see on my monitor just...
  7. question about window on dual monitors

question about window on dual monitors: I have two monitors and when I move an open window from the left monitor to the right monitor it always minimizes how can I stop that from happening. submitted by /u/murph_man99 [link] [comments]...
  8. Second Monitor question

Second Monitor question: So on my computer, I would like the sound, connection, and other icons located in the bottom right on the taskbar also on my second monitor, I do not know how to google this. Thank you! submitted by /u/DerpyLandFishy [link] [comments]...
  9. Hi everybody. A question appears on the monitor everytime I switch on my labtop asking me...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi everybody. A question appears on the monitor everytime I switch on my labtop asking me...: How can I overcome this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everybody-a-question-appears-on-the-monitor/8072217c-7fe6-425e-8814-4d147f587278
  10. Question regarding monitor sizing

Question regarding monitor sizing: I have a 15 inch laptop running win10 and 2 external monitors. One is a portable one that's the same size as that laptop, and the other is a 24 inch one. All of them are 1080p. My question is if i can change the size of the 24 inch one in the settings of win10, mainly because...