Windows 10: Question about moving Windows in new device

Discus and support Question about moving Windows in new device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Thouppos, May 3, 2022.

1. Thouppos Win User

Question about moving Windows in new device

Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i delete the windows on my old ssd and how.[Original Title: I have a question and would like your help SSD]

:)

Thouppos, May 3, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 3, 2022
  3. TRWOV Win User
    TRWOV, May 3, 2022
  4. Question about moving Windows in new device

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Question about moving Windows in new device

1. Question about moving Windows in new device - Similar Threads - Question moving device

2. Question about moving Windows in new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about moving Windows in new device: Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i...
  3. Question about moving Windows in new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about moving Windows in new device: Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i...
  4. Question about intalling windows on new ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about intalling windows on new ssd: I currently hava a SATA SSD and im getting a new one m.2 nvme. Do i have to re-install window on my new ssd to get the most benefits, or im fine keeping just windows on the old ssd and re-install my other programs on the new one. Im just lazy and i dont want to format...
  5. A question about Optimzing device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question about Optimzing device: Since I'm using SSD in my laptop I read an article and turned off the default device defrag and optimization. Recently I read another article which suggests keeping the schedule optimization turned on as windows don't defrag SSD rather does some kind of optimization. Now I am...
  6. Question about new SSD

Question about new SSD: Hi, I'll get straight to the point. I've been using my HDD for a long time now and I tried to update my windows and it just wont update. Not through the updater integrated in windows, the update asistant or even using the image tool ISO or direct Upgrade. It just keeps on...
  7. Question about moving existing windows 10 license to a new pc

Question about moving existing windows 10 license to a new pc: Greeting all, i purchsed a retail copy of windows 8.1 and installed it on my current computer 6 years ago and upgraded to windows 10 while it was free couple years back. my question now is, if im building a new gaming pc, can i move my current windows 10 licensing to the new...
  8. Question about moving licenses around

Question about moving licenses around: Hey everyone! So I'm building a new computer and dreading having to buy for a Windows 10 key because I plan on selling my old computer. However, I still have an old laptop with Windows 8.1 on it with an active OEM license. Is it possible for me to upgrade that 8.1 license to...
  9. Questions about moving to an SSD

Questions about moving to an SSD: I'd like to move my Windows to from an HDD to an SSD and thought it would be a good idea to do a fresh installation while I'm at it. It's my first time doing this so I have a few questions I hope you can help me with. What is the best way to do it, a bootable USB-drive?...
  10. New update - and new question about branch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New update - and new question about branch: Greetings. Today my Win10 wanted to restart because of a new windows update, so I let it do that. Now I have a new setting (??) under advanced options in "Update & recovery". The last setting are like this: "Choose what branch you'd like to get new previews builds from."!...