Windows 10: Question About My C Drive And My Camera On My Laptop

Discus and support Question About My C Drive And My Camera On My Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There! I have two questions for everyone I hope somebody can help me. First question this laptop has a built in front facing camera but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrishaRenae4, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Question About My C Drive And My Camera On My Laptop

Hi There! I have two questions for everyone I hope somebody can help me. First question this laptop has a built in front facing camera but when I go to a website to use the camera it will tell me it can't locate my camera. Can anybody please tell me how I can fix this issue? I did go into my settings under camera I saw were it said this app isn't working right then it had a reset button so I click on the reset. I haven't try it since I did the reset button.

Now for my second important question I have been trying to download install some windows updates but it won't let me do it because it keeps telling me there is not enough space on my C drive it said to uninstall programs that you aren't using right now. I did that plus I uploaded all my photos to my Icloud drive in Apple. I even ran a disk cleanup so I can free up some space on my C drive. What is other ways I can free up my C drive so I can download install these windows updates? Plus my daughter wants me to install run this program that I sign up for but when I try to install that it also tells me there is not enough space on my C drive to be able to install. I look forward to hearing back from somebody soon so I can help with these two problems. My laptop is pretty small so I have a feeling it came with a small hard drive.

:)

TrishaRenae4, Feb 23, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Question About My C Drive And My Camera On My Laptop

Camera on laptop not working

Hello Ferrandino,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the camera is not working in your PC. We will help you.

As per the description above, you have tried troubleshooting and still the camera is not working. This could be a hardware issue in your PC.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What all steps did you try to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any recent hardware or software changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try updating or reinstalling the camera drivers?
    • What is the exact make and model of your machine?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Question About My C Drive And My Camera On My Laptop

1. Question About My C Drive And My Camera On My Laptop - Similar Threads - Question Drive Camera

2. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about my laptop graphics: i have a simple question i have graphics of intel r HD graphics in my hp notebook 15 and i dont know if it is 3000 or 4000 can someone help i tried checking cpu by running dxdiag to determine but i cant find it someone help...
  3. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question about my laptop graphics: i have a simple question i have graphics of intel r HD graphics in my hp notebook 15 and i dont know if it is 3000 or 4000 can someone help i tried checking cpu by running dxdiag to determine but i cant find it someone help...
  4. question about my laptop graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. About Camera in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Camera in my laptop: my device camera is not working. not found in device manager please give me the solution Error : nocameraareattached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-camera-in-my-laptop/e73e2648-d4ed-4060-8923-c39f88568a84
  6. About Camera in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Camera in my laptop: my device camera is not working. not found in device manager please give me the solution Error : nocameraareattached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-camera-in-my-laptop/e73e2648-d4ed-4060-8923-c39f88568a84
  7. About Camera in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Question about my new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about my new laptop: My only issue is that two or three specific programs are scaled down very far (I'm actually squinting to use them). I don't want to turn up the global resolution scale because everything aside from those few programs is scaled how I want. Anyone else experience this? Anyone...
  9. About my camera

About my camera: Good Day to you sir, My concern is that i followed thoroughly your steps but i am stuck at the first step which is to find the hardware and devices in which i cannot seem to locate it. Please reply ASAP and in need of your help. Thank you...
  10. Question About My New Laptop

Question About My New Laptop: I got a new laptop for Christmas it has a build in camera and it also came with Windows 10 Home. Now when I click on start then the camera icon. A window will come up telling me it can't locate my camera. Should I down a camera app to my computer so I can use my camera. Can...