Windows 10: Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004

Discus and support Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As title say i want ask is it normal that i have desktop pc and notebook, both with windows 10 2004 up to date on board, after install the recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WhinVader, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004

As title say i want ask is it normal that i have desktop pc and notebook, both with windows 10 2004 up to date on board, after install the recent optional update on notebook i get new settings UI with top header with user avatar, OneDrive and Updates shortcuts like on preview builds, but in same time on desktop pc i still have old default settings UI.

submitted by /u/WhinVader
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WhinVader, Aug 8, 2020

2. New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Aug 8, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui

Hi Clayton

Yes, that new Settings UI will be part of the upcoming release in April (version 2004) of Windows 10 . . .

DaveM121, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004

Question about temperatures

Actually, I think that you should go with the Darknova's suggestion and try buying a new case first... it seems to be the most logical step to take before spending cash on new coolers *Smile Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004 :)

anticlutch, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004

1. Question about new settings ui roll out on 2004 - Similar Threads - Question settings roll

2. Question about rolling back Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about rolling back Windows 11: All of a sudden I am unable to send forms and download credit card transactions in Quickbooks Desktop 2024. I have already been on the phone with QB support for 2 hours. They found that my Windows has a problem. I have run SCF Now and it did show there were corrupted files...
  3. Question about rolling back Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about rolling back Windows 11: All of a sudden I am unable to send forms and download credit card transactions in Quickbooks Desktop 2024. I have already been on the phone with QB support for 2 hours. They found that my Windows has a problem. I have run SCF Now and it did show there were corrupted files...
  4. Question about power settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about power settings.: So my friend was showing me in his control panel that he has a setting that i think is called performance boosted mode, instead of the high performance mode that I have on my control panel. He said it is a new feature since he got it after he updated windows, but after I...
  5. The new SETTINGS UI

The new SETTINGS UI: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Default_Cube4646 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jc6py0/the_new_settings_ui/
  6. Question about 2004 update

Question about 2004 update: I just updated one of my laptops to 2004 and it went fine, but then I noticed in the start menu app list at the bottom, under "Other" there is an app called ms-resource:ProductName. IIRC, it wasn't there before I updated from 1909 to 2004. I read it might go away after more...
  7. When will Windows 2004 be rolled out to everyone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 2004 be rolled out to everyone?: Hello, it's July now. The Windows 2004 update is called April 2020. How many month do you usually have to wait until you receive the current version of Windows? I know that with every new update by Microsoft there are bugs that cause compatibility issues with some...
  8. Question about settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about settings: Hello good evening, I went to some settings which I don't remember what they were and there was a box that you could check or uncheck and it said either "Disable external microphone" or "Disable external speakers". It said something like that but I don't remember exactly....
  9. New settings page rolling out?

New settings page rolling out?: [ATTACH] new setting page I opened settings yesterday and found the upper part changed, anyone else? I know this new layout has been presented previously, but I didn't read about the rolling out anywhere. Version 1909 OS build 18363.628 Insider Release Preview...
  10. Questions about the planned "Redstone" update roll-out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Questions about the planned "Redstone" update roll-out: I don't know when MS plans out rolling out the Redstone update, but will Redstone be pushed out from the built-in Windows 10 Updates or will I have to re-download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool again in order to have the Redstone update installed? Please explain how to...