Windows 10: Question about Properties for my music

Discus and support Question about Properties for my music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded some music, in the previous build (1803), it can show its property. However, when I upgraded to 1903 or insider build, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Haocheng Sun, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Question about Properties for my music

I have recently downloaded some music, in the previous build (1803), it can show its property. However, when I upgraded to 1903 or insider build, it cannot show the property and I was not able to change the property. The CD Image can be shown in the Groove, but it is categorized into Unknown album. What should I do?

:)

Haocheng Sun, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Music folder setting question

Hi Sudono,

Adding Album Art to your music keeps things organized in your music library. We suggest following the steps below in order to add Album Art to your music files:

• Look for an Album Art for your music and save it to your computer.
    • Right-click the album art image and select Copy from the context menu.
    • Open Windows Media Player and go to the Album stab.
    • Search for the album you want to add the Album Art to.
    • Right-click on the album and select Paste Album Art to add Album Art to the track.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Question about Properties for my music

Music folder setting question

Based on the results that you've shared, we'd like to know the configuration of the Music folder. To check this, you can perform the following:

• Right-click on the Music folder.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Under the General tab, click on Advanced.
    • The Allow files in this folder to have contents indexed in addition to file properties option should be checked.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Jelu Cal, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Question about Properties for my music

1. Question about Properties for my music - Similar Threads - Question Properties music

2. questions about my resume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    questions about my resume: How can I get it to my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/questions-about-my-resume/185fe397-0a59-4a6b-bd63-92c6ca260fc2
  3. questions about my resume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    questions about my resume: How can I get it to my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/questions-about-my-resume/185fe397-0a59-4a6b-bd63-92c6ca260fc2
  4. Music file properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music file properties: HI,I've been editing my music files with file explorer/groove music app on my laptop. I have transferred those songs to my phone but some songs have missing genre data, or artist name data, etc. I have never had this problem before. I tried to re-edit the files with the issue...
  5. Music file properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music file properties: HI,I've been editing my music files with file explorer/groove music app on my laptop. I have transferred those songs to my phone but some songs have missing genre data, or artist name data, etc. I have never had this problem before. I tried to re-edit the files with the issue...
  6. Music file properties

7. Problem with changing properties of a music file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with changing properties of a music file.: Today I downloaded about 20 songs from the internet. Some of the properties such as the Album Artist were wrong. So by right clicking>Properties>Details>Album Artist I set the value to a different name. I even clicked on the apply button but the Album Artist property didn't...
  8. Question About Logging Into my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question About Logging Into my computer: I have a work laptop. When I got it, I briefly set it up with a personal account before my IT person took it over to get it set up for work. Whenever I turn on the computer, it prompts me to log into account ABcd (first initial last name). However, every time, I have to click...
  9. about downloading music

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about downloading music: hi there there is now law saying you can not down load music as its not copied I pay for the inter net and lot of money I think every should stich the net of if this keeps going on by stoping people down loading music that is worth no money to any one...
  10. Groove Music Question

Groove Music Question: Hello, I might decide to move to Groove Music instead of Windows Media Player. Is there anything I should be aware of since I am moving from Windows Media Player, since a long time. Can you make playlists as easy as W.M.P.? Any more info will be appreciated! I just...