Windows 10: Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar

Discus and support Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've been trying to set up my new laptop with the basic features I had in my old desktop. I changed from Edge and have Firefox as the default browser.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bigfoot, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Bigfoot Win User

Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar

I've been trying to set up my new laptop with the basic features I had in my old desktop.

I changed from Edge and have Firefox as the default browser. I have my ISP (Xfinity Comcast) as my homepage. So, when I click on the Firefox icon in my taskbar, it takes me straight to Xfinity, that's what I wanted.

I was able to get the bar at the top of the page with File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help.....so that's good.

Not sure how, but I got the toolbar that has the Firefox Getting Started on it, that's okay.

I'd like to get the Mozilla Start Page next to the Getting Started. So when I'm on my Xfinity homepage, I can quickly click on that Firefox Start Page to go to it.

I've been through the Firefox help pages and can't do this for some reason. Can anyone give me a simple way to get the startpage on that particular toolbar?

:)

Bigfoot, Oct 26, 2019
  2. bro67 Win User
  3. bo elam Win User
    Firefox..move tabs below address bar

You might be using old code thats now obsolete.

With Firefox's update to version 65, the old codes for tabs at the bottom dont work anymore.

You need new code, this one works for me. Delete the old code from your userChrome.css file and place the code below that works in Firefox 65 and later versions.

@NamEspace url("Mozilla XML Namespace");

/* TABS: on bottom */
    #navigator-toolbox toolbar:not(#nav-bar):not(#toolbar-menubar) {-moz-box-ordinal-group:10}
    #TabsToolbar {-moz-box-ordinal-group:1000!important}

#TabsToolbar {
    position: absolute !important;
    bottom: 0 !important;
    width: 100vw !important;
    }

#tabbrowser-tabs {
    width: 100vw !important;
    }
    #main-window:not([chromehidden*="toolbar"]) #navigator-toolbox {padding-bottom: var(--tab-min-height) !important;}

Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Firefox tabs stackable?

Ok worked, made 5 rows but had to increase the tab width to 200 to prevent Firefox to still hide some tabs before putting them in a new row.

Thx Kreij!

Laurijan, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar - Similar Threads - Question Putting Tab

2. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  3. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  4. Firefox question

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox question: How can I remove the following associated applications from the list as shown in yellow from the image? There is no options to remove them. 180211
  5. Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?

in Browsers and Email
    Auto hide bookmark toolbar in firefox ?: Does any member know how to autohide bookmark toolbar? I entered a code from mozilla forum and pasted into userChrome.css folder ..but code does not work. There was a Firefox extension..Autohide Bookmark Toolbar but this does not work for Firefox 68.0.01 Is there another...
  6. Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks toolbar - Menu bar: Hello I'm having a problem with firefox, the menu bar (file, view, bookmarks, etc., etc., & bookmarks toolbar has disappeared I've gone into menu, customise, ticked title bar, done, when I right click next to the referesh, home icons, menu bar and bookmarks are both ticked,...
  7. Tabbed toolbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabbed toolbar: I am being threatened by my parents because of the tabbed toolbar on Windows Live Mail. Is there any way to get rid of this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/tabbed-toolbar/a345a2d6-52a5-4e02-9fcc-11a163c901a5
  8. Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox toolbar on certain fields is split: Please notice how only the top half of names in the toolbar shows up. Mozilla forum referred me to you thinking it may be operating system because it occurs on many of the websites I visit, not just Firefoxes toolbar. Please see attached examples. 41958
  9. Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.: Due to changes with Firefox 41, Norton Toolbar will not work with FF41 and a fix will not be ready until the end of October. https://community.norton.com/en/forums/firefox-41-and-norton-toolbar-compatibility Jim *Cool 23598
  10. Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox: How to: Add or Remove Toolbar Items in Firefox [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. If you like, you can add or remove items for the toolbar and overflow menu to customize the toolbar how you...