Windows 10: Question about registry(virus?)

Discus and support Question about registry(virus?) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I recently noticed a problem with the functionality of my computer. Often, the mouse cursor somewhere "escapes" or the processes shut down... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Noobe54121, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Question about registry(virus?)

Hi. I recently noticed a problem with the functionality of my computer. Often, the mouse cursor somewhere "escapes" or the processes shut down themselves. I tried reinstalling the system, I scanned the system with windows defender, eset, avira, malwarebytes and other programs. I installed CCleaner and noticed that after restarting the computer some strange string over and over again appears in the registry.

I add a screenshot. Can anyone help me? What is it?

Question about registry(virus?) dcb21cfb-4ee2-4ed9-9bc6-3510926bf938?upload=true.png

:)

Noobe54121, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Removing app from Windows registry

Hi Calvin,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Is the issue specific to a particular app?
    • What other steps have you tried before the registry step in order to uninstall that app?

Please reply to the questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Question about registry(virus?)

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Question about registry(virus?)

1. Question about registry(virus?) - Similar Threads - Question registry virus

2. About the Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About the Registry: As a new and amateur user just joined I hope I have chosen things correctly. My question involves the Registry. My Norton anti-virus program indicates some issues with it but says I do NOT need to do anything about it and I don't seem to have any problems now. I don't know...
  3. Question about how anti-viruses works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about how anti-viruses works: Hello, I got this question and there was a similar question from another user but sadly I can't find it.Example I had malware, and I also had Windows Security and Malwarebytes.Can the Malware use the anti-viruses to hide itself? Like basically infecting the anti-virus and...
  4. Question about how anti-viruses works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about how anti-viruses works: Hello, I got this question and there was a similar question from another user but sadly I can't find it.Example I had malware, and I also had Windows Security and Malwarebytes.Can the Malware use the anti-viruses to hide itself? Like basically infecting the anti-virus and...
  5. Questions about Malware/Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Questions about Malware/Virus: Hi, Windows defender keeps finding DefenderTamperingRestore and it keeps coming back and i dont know what to do, what other antivirus should i use other than windows defender. And i want some information on segurazo antivirus and how to remove it[Original Title:...
  6. Some questions and contributions about ice4free.tk virus

Some questions and contributions about ice4free.tk virus: Well, my pc was infected with the virus than take organization control of your browser, so it changes your default browser and other things. I founded than the virus was an update.exe file inside C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Google so i deleted it with unlocker becausa it...
  7. Question about virus protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about virus protection: I have not used a laptop in over 5 years and am figuring out my Lenovo Flex 15. My free McAfee expired. My husband says I don't need virus protection (he is a Mac guy) I can't believe that is right. Back in the day I used free virus protection software. Any advice of your...
  8. Question about Windows 10 registry/regedit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows 10 registry/regedit: I recently combined a registry file, what will happen if i combine it one more time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-windows-10-registryregedit/ad7352da-e5d3-4082-bb19-47e9226d396c
  9. Question about Viruses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Viruses: Hello I’m worried that I have a Rat or a keylogger on my pc and i wanted to know if one of these or any sort of malware attach themselves to MP3 or Wav files cause I wanna back up my music and all that but I don’t know if these can infect those files or not. Google won’t give...
  10. ?Question about virus behavior.

?Question about virus behavior.: Hi all, story; I got a virus about 6 months ago[?],,around then,, I had a pro-virus program, and it found virus after virus,after virus,,,,uhh infected files,,, my question is; why didnt the virus program kill the "source of the virus"? was i helping to spread it by...