Windows 10: Question about reinstalation of win10 on new pc

Discus and support Question about reinstalation of win10 on new pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a win7 pro licence that was upgraded to win10 back when it was offered. I'm planing on buying new PC and I dont know if I will be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tetlanesh, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Question about reinstalation of win10 on new pc

Hello,

I have a win7 pro licence that was upgraded to win10 back when it was offered. I'm planing on buying new PC and I dont know if I will be able to still use my old win7 key?

My win7 pro is from now defunct MSDNAA service. Its not an OEM version.

submitted by /u/Tetlanesh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tetlanesh, Feb 15, 2021

2. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall:

My laptop requires a reinstall of Win10, but only DVD I have is Win8.1. I can not download Win10 to this laptop. If I purchase a new Win10 install DVD, can it be used to reinstall on this laptop using it's existing key and also be use on another PC to upgrade
    using the DVDs key?

Andre Da Costa, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Question about reinstalation of win10 on new pc

Ztruker, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Question about reinstalation of win10 on new pc

1. Question about reinstalation of win10 on new pc - Similar Threads - Question reinstalation win10

2. Question about win10 license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about win10 license: Hello. I just bought myself a copy of Win10 Home. Shortly after I was told that it was a waste of money because Windows 10 is free. I can see that on Microsoft's site there's a download for it, but is it something you still need to purchase a key for to activate? I am a...
  3. Question about reinstalling Windows

Question about reinstalling Windows: First of all, I have never done this before but I do know my way around windows. I’m just not sure on one thing. I want to back up everything (except the OS) to a portable hard drive in order to reinstall Windows, but I don’t know what the best way to do this is. I would just...
  4. Question about reinstalling W10

Question about reinstalling W10: Hi. I have a Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with W10. I have connected it to wifi and Windows shows as "activated". However as there are a lot of unwanted preinstalled apps, I was considering reinstalling W10 from scratch using a bootable USB created from...
  5. Question about Windows reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows reinstall?: I have reset Windows so that everything is deleted except the own files. And after it was finished there was something about security or something else and at the end there was almost done and now I have a black screen only with the mouse I can restart the PC or should I wait...
  6. Question about reinstall?

Question about reinstall?: If I use the reinstall tool on the MSFT site, do I use lose data on the D drive? submitted by /u/Redtition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrtcur/question_about_reinstall/
  7. Question about windows reinstall

Question about windows reinstall: Hello, On the Microsoft site about Windows installation it says that you need a 8GB usb flash drive for the iso file thing. Well, my USB flash drive is only 7.20gb, is it still gonna work? I'm gonna reinstall my OS tomorrow so I would gladly accept any advice. Thanks in...
  8. Question about my new Win10 system

Question about my new Win10 system: Good day for you all. I just got a new Dell Inspiron 5490 laptop, I was so excited so I downloaded couple of apps that I needed to start with. One of those programs was Avira, after I installed it I found out that the my Win10 came with Mcafee installed. The question is: is...
  9. Some questions about reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some questions about reinstalling: I want to reinstall Windows 10. I am using now 1803, but had a lot of problems when I upgraded to 1809 (2 times), so and I restored it to 1803. My question is if 1809 is stable as a fresh install? I have the 1809 and the 1803 live USBs. Should I install 1809 fresh, or 1803?...
  10. Some questions about reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Some questions about reinstalling: I want to reinstall Windows 10. I am using now 1803, but had a lot of problems when I upgraded to 1809 (2 times), so and I restored it to 1803. My question is if 1809 is stable as a fresh install? I have the 1809 and the 1803 live USBs. Should I install 1809 fresh, or 1803?...