Windows 10: Question about reinstalling W10

Discus and support Question about reinstalling W10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with W10. I have connected it to wifi and Windows shows as "activated". However as there are a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pewiro1580, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Question about reinstalling W10

Hi. I have a Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with W10. I have connected it to wifi and Windows shows as "activated". However as there are a lot of unwanted preinstalled apps, I was considering reinstalling W10 from scratch using a bootable USB created from /u/pewiro1580
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pewiro1580, Aug 4, 2020
  2. audio.01 Win User

Questions about W10 upgrade

Hi, all! There are a couple of things I want to know about the Windows 10 upgrade not mentioned in the FAQ. Thanks. (If you need to know, I'm running Windows 7 SP1)

First question: Can I wait until W7 is unsupported (2020) to upgrade to W10?

Second question: Can I go back to W7 if I don't like W10? If I can, then can I go back to W10 after I go back to W7?

The second question is probably a "no," but I just want to be sure.

Thanks again!

audio.01, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Reinstall System Image Question

Reinstall System Image Question –
    When saving a system image in Windows 10, it saves it as “Windows Image Backup.” I then add the date to the listing and save it. Therefore, I have a list of backups that read like “Windows Image Backup 9-4-19.”
    So, this is my question.
    If I need to reinstall my system image, does Windows allow me to choose any of the backups in my list to reinstall?
    Thanks,
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Question about reinstalling W10

reinstalling w10 onto ssd?

does w10 always put w10 stuff into 2 disks if there's 2 disks?

w10 doesnt give you an option?

why cant you do clean install with hdd connected?

that link you put is extremely long, when w10 was installing first time it wasnt that long in steps

how much faster is cloning about, like 500% faster?

laptophelpthx, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Question about reinstalling W10

1. Question about reinstalling W10 - Similar Threads - Question reinstalling W10

2. Question about reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about reinstalling windows.: My daughter unknowingly updated to Windows 11 on her laptop over 10 days ago. The computer runs so slow, lags so much, that its pretty much unusable. Wondering how we can download a copy of Windows 10, the licensed copy we paid for when the computer was purchased? Since it...
  3. Question about Windows Reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows Reinstallation.: If I reinstall my windows through a bootable drive will my BitLocker encryption remain or would I lose it? Do I have to keep in mind some settings or not? Will recovery drive after reinstallation be automatically made or not? If not how do I have to make it? submitted by...
  4. Question about reinstalling Windows

Question about reinstalling Windows: First of all, I have never done this before but I do know my way around windows. I’m just not sure on one thing. I want to back up everything (except the OS) to a portable hard drive in order to reinstall Windows, but I don’t know what the best way to do this is. I would just...
  5. Question about Windows reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows reinstall?: I have reset Windows so that everything is deleted except the own files. And after it was finished there was something about security or something else and at the end there was almost done and now I have a black screen only with the mouse I can restart the PC or should I wait...
  6. Question about reinstall?

Question about reinstall?: If I use the reinstall tool on the MSFT site, do I use lose data on the D drive? submitted by /u/Redtition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrtcur/question_about_reinstall/
  7. Question about windows reinstall

Question about windows reinstall: Hello, On the Microsoft site about Windows installation it says that you need a 8GB usb flash drive for the iso file thing. Well, my USB flash drive is only 7.20gb, is it still gonna work? I'm gonna reinstall my OS tomorrow so I would gladly accept any advice. Thanks in...
  8. Some questions about reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some questions about reinstalling: I want to reinstall Windows 10. I am using now 1803, but had a lot of problems when I upgraded to 1809 (2 times), so and I restored it to 1803. My question is if 1809 is stable as a fresh install? I have the 1809 and the 1803 live USBs. Should I install 1809 fresh, or 1803?...
  9. Some questions about reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Some questions about reinstalling: I want to reinstall Windows 10. I am using now 1803, but had a lot of problems when I upgraded to 1809 (2 times), so and I restored it to 1803. My question is if 1809 is stable as a fresh install? I have the 1809 and the 1803 live USBs. Should I install 1809 fresh, or 1803?...
  10. Question about W10 Image.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about W10 Image.: I usually back up my current system by making an image on another disk. I just did that, and thought I wonder if anyone's tested it for reliability. I mean is it still working as intended in W10 64? 26764