Windows 10: Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J

Discus and support Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does anyone know how we can watch this event Live ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NaelMorgan, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J

Does anyone know how we can watch this event Live ?

:)

NaelMorgan, Jun 13, 2021

2. Google Calendar Events disappear when created approximately 6 months in the future

Repro Steps:

1. Connect a gmail account with manual calendar sync

2. Let it sync

3. Try to create a new calendar event more than 6 months in the future.

4. See as it shows in the list of events for that day (momentarily)

5. Wait up to 5 minutes

Expected: The event should still be listed for that day

Actual: The event is no longer listed for that day

As of Sept 1st 2014, the cutoff day is Monday February 16th. Events prior to this day appear and stick around just fine. Events entered after this day disappear after a few minutes.

Interestingly, it may be the case that the events will reappear once they are less than 6 months away.

I was able to reproduce the issue on both my phone and my husband's phone.

Please let me know if there is a better place to post bug reports like this.

lindseym23, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Capital J will not print

Hello Robert,

Thank you for posting the Query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting,I would like you to answer the following question:

• Are you able to print any other letter with the help of shift key?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you facing this issue with both the shift key?

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Step 1

If both Shift keys are not working, Try to check if sticky keys feature on windows is on. Sticky keys should be disabled.

To disable sticky keys, Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X and click on Control panel.
    • Go into control panel > Accessibility Options.
    • under keyboard there is sticky keys.
    • Remove the tick and click apply and
      OK

If issue persists,

Step 2

Follow the steps below to update the keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your keyboard devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J

1. Question about: the future of Windows event on the 24th of J - Similar Threads - Question future event

2. Question about Driver Event History

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about Driver Event History: Hello.For some reason, when I uninstalled then reinstalled a specific driver, the event "Device deleted" shows up in the newly installed driver's event history before the events "Device configured" and "Device started." How can a driver be "deleted" before being installed?Am...
  3. Question about Driver Event History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Driver Event History: Hello.For some reason, when I uninstalled then reinstalled a specific driver, the event "Device deleted" shows up in the newly installed driver's event history before the events "Device configured" and "Device started." How can a driver be "deleted" before being installed?Am...
  4. Question about Driver Event History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MS Event for 21H2 - June 24th

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Event for 21H2 - June 24th: It is thought Windows 10 WILL have a new logo.We have, also, known that in or by June 21H2 would be done & ready for the final stages of testing, before its release in the Fall. Microsoft is presenting & introducing the next generation of Windows 10 on June 24th Don't be...
  6. Question about ESENT Warnings Event 642

Question about ESENT Warnings Event 642: Hello, My Windows.old file is now gone and I have noticed a considerable drop of the ESENT errors 642. I did a Disk Clean up but I am seeing only "one group" of 6 ESENT errors containing these two below in that one group and they appear right after a restart. Does anyone...
  7. Question about Critical Errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Critical Errors in Event Viewer: Hello. I was wondering if anyone had any examples of critical errors besides "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first." I'm doing a project on the event log and this is the only example of a critical error I can find. Are there any others? If so, do you...
  8. 2 questions about event manager errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 questions about event manager errors: In my event manager, what do these mean and can they be fixed?THANKS!!! The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E1E47DE5-E3C7-4923-AADA-8FD3E34A7914} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start.The name...
  9. Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Troubled about future of Yahoo Mail: Windows 10 Have used Yahoo Mail for decades. With all the negative press and articles regarding possible Yahoo being sold should I be actively searching for a new email provider? My account was not hacked. I'm using Yahoo Mail with Windows Edge Browser. If I do need to find...
  10. future questions about getting a free upgrade after 29 July

future questions about getting a free upgrade after 29 July: As far as I know, the free upgrade to 10 is going away in a few hours. I speculate that there will be at least a few posts asking how to get the free upgrade after the offer's expiration. (That may include some who do an upgrade through means other than Windows Update,...