Windows 10: QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

Discus and support QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by F PeterPagliuca, May 18, 2019.

1. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

• I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this was something that I was able to do in the past, but I am not sure if the fact that it is a .png pic makes a difference or maybe I just no longer have the program capable of doing so. But it I seemed to remember it being a simple matter of clicking a few windows menues, am I mistaken? Is it possible to do now without advanced software?

:)

F PeterPagliuca, May 18, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 18, 2019
  3. HossHuge Win User
    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, May 18, 2019
  4. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 18, 2019
Thema:

QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

1. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH... - Similar Threads - QUESTION FRESH PAINT

2. Windows 11 - Question about Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Question about Paint: I didn't see this question anywhere, I might have missed it. But, here goes. I had Windows 11 installed, pc was quite capable of handing Win 11. I had to re-install Win11 due to a few issues. Before, I could open a picture in Windows Explorer and on the left an right, an...
  3. Windows 11 - Question about Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Question about Paint: I didn't see this question anywhere, I might have missed it. But, here goes. I had Windows 11 installed, pc was quite capable of handing Win 11. I had to re-install Win11 due to a few issues. Before, I could open a picture in Windows Explorer and on the left an right, an...
  4. Question about a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about a program: I was looking through microsoft and different things about a pc and I came across a program called Winaero. Do any of you know if that is a safe and legit program to download and use? Thanks in advance...
  5. Question about Paint for windows 10

Question about Paint for windows 10: In windows 10 paint how do I change a photo from black and white to a sepia format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-paint-for-windows-10/089a4b51-0651-4d55-a849-6cf68971c4d1
  6. Question about Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Fresh Start: I have a few games on my PC and I have made a new volume and moved over 200GB of Game files to this new volume. If I do a Fresh Start from my Windows Security app and keep my personal files, will they stay intact as they aren't in C: Drive? submitted by /u/Neucleye [link]...
  7. Question about Windows fresh start.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows fresh start.: I want to know which files might get deleted from this feature. Will this affect my steam installations if they are not installed in c drive? Will this affect the files in documents and downloads folder? I have several softwares installed which are not from the windows app...
  8. Fresh Paint question

Fresh Paint question: I have a surface pro and I like to use snip and sketch. Problem is, if I do a screenshot and draw/trace the object of the screenshot there seems to be no way to delete the original screenshot so that only the trace is left. Someone recommended Fresh Paint to me so I ask: can...
  9. question about a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    question about a program: Does anyone know for sure if i am using vpn or proxy servers on one computer and not the other could a 3rd party know they were linked because of this app. i was playing a game and igot banned for using an autoclicker so i played by hand and gotbanned again turns out they ban...
  10. Question about a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about a program: I just want to know if www.ammyy.com is reliable or not when transferring data from one computer to another and keep a copy of the files at the company that manufactured the software...