Windows 10: QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

Discus and support QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by F PeterPagliuca, May 18, 2019 at 1:27 AM.

1. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

• I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this was something that I was able to do in the past, but I am not sure if the fact that it is a .png pic makes a difference or maybe I just no longer have the program capable of doing so. But it I seemed to remember it being a simple matter of clicking a few windows menues, am I mistaken? Is it possible to do now without advanced software?

:)

F PeterPagliuca, May 18, 2019 at 1:27 AM

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

3. HossHuge Win User
    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

4. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 18, 2019 at 1:30 AM
Thema:

QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

1. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH... - Similar Threads - QUESTION FRESH PAINT

2. Microsoft paint question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft paint question: I noticed that MS paint now says that it will be moving to the Microsoft Store soon. Does that mean paint will at some point be uninstalled from my computer and I will have to go download and install it?...
  3. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  4. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  5. Fresh paint

Fresh paint: I'm having an issue where I'm trying to paint a thin line with the smallest of the oil brushes. I've set the thickness to the thinnest possible option, but when I use my surface pen the line is much thicker than it should be, however, when I use my finger it is painted at the...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  7. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I am planning on opening an Etsy store to sell my digital art. Are there any copyright issues in terms of selling a personal art work that was created using Microsoft Fresh Paint. Thanks...
  9. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff
  10. Question about old programs.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about old programs.: Hi! I'm a little confused, just started using Win10. I noticed there's a Windows.old folder with everything from before the upgrade, I've been saving some files from there but just when I need to do some serious cleaning with, say, CCleaner, it just analyzes my notebook...